TEAM SHELBY FORUM

More affordable package?

FiaCobra

What do you guys think of Shelby offering us a more affordable package for our cars? While i know a lot of us probably would love an "SS" package, most probably can't afford it. With our cars being an '08, we're left out of the more affordable "40th" package so....i came up with an idea of an "S" package. I submitted it in the "Ask AMY B" section for her thoughts. Since some of you guys may not venture over there, i decided to mention it here.

Here's the link:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=14569

What do you guys think of Shelby offering a "smaller, more affordable" package to us? I'm thinking this package should be geared more towards suspension mods with a more subdued look as compaired to the other packages.

/discuss

What do you guys think of Shelby offering us a more affordable package for our cars? While i know a lot of us probably would love an "SS" package, most probably can't afford it. With our cars being an '08, we're left out of the more affordable "40th" package so....i came up with an idea of an "S" package. I submitted it in the "Ask AMY B" section for her thoughts. Since some of you guys may not venture over there, i decided to mention it here.

Here's the link:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=14569

What do you guys think of Shelby offering a "smaller, more affordable" package to us? I'm thinking this package should be geared more towards suspension mods with a more subdued look as compaired to the other packages.

/discuss

Yeah, I think they could offer a couple different packages or tiers of upgrades, but it is tough too walk the line of exclusiveness and over marketing. I would seriously consider the SS package, if the red stripe and badging didnt look so damn good on my car!!! :happy feet: I would just have to put the deposit down and wait till I could save up the rest...I think you have up to 3 years. Im sure I would have the only red appearance package to be snaked. For what that is worth...Now, If they would offer a red super snake badging to compliment my cars options? oh snap! I would be on that in a flash...can you say second mortgage time?!?!? You hear that Amy? I would pay an extra 4 or 5 grand too...nudge nudge :headspin:

Yeah, I think they could offer a couple different packages or tiers of upgrades, but it is tough too walk the line of exclusiveness and over marketing. I would seriously consider the SS package, if the red stripe and badging didnt look so damn good on my car!!! :happy feet: I would just have to put the deposit down and wait till I could save up the rest...I think you have up to 3 years. Im sure I would have the only red appearance package to be snaked. For what that is worth...Now, If they would offer a red super snake badging to compliment my cars options? oh snap! I would be on that in a flash...can you say second mortgage time?!?!? You hear that Amy? I would pay an extra 4 or 5 grand too...nudge nudge :headspin:

They already said that the SS snakes will be red in the red package cars........you can then remove teh black stripes and have the red ones re-installed......it will be FAR less than 4-5k! Just a thought.

They already said that the SS snakes will be red in the red package cars........you can then remove teh black stripes and have the red ones re-installed......it will be FAR less than 4-5k! Just a thought.

Is that right? maybe I need to see a picture of a ss to get the visual..in my color, vert

Archived