TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Shirts

92notch

I have several of these to sell. Opened ones are for picture purposes only.

Ebay016.jpg

c1e6_1.jpg

c210_0.jpg

Ordering info is as follows. Two shirts, shipped, for Team Shelby members is $32.00. Please add another $6.00 for shipments to Canada or outside the continental U.S. I use USPS priority for all shipments. Pay Pal id is cmauro9@comcast.net. If mailing payment please send to:

Chris Mauro

22341 Fresard Street

Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080

Thanks!!

Chris

Hey 92notch,

I bought two of those from you on E-Bay about a month or so ago. Great shirts - people will not be disapointed. The package that they come in is really neat - I almost did not want to open it.

Thanks for the post and reply. They are real nice, and I agree the packaging is the best part. I think that's why most people get 2 or more so they can save one. I'm down to my last batch of them with no possibility of getting any more according to my supplier.

• 2 weeks later...
About 70 or so available at this point.

You wouldn't by chance have any of the "Hockey Puck" packaged shirts? I have several of the "Power Series" but only one "Hockey Puck". I don't want to open it because the packaging is the collectability of them, so looking for at least another one.

Thanks,

John

You wouldn't by chance have any of the "Hockey Puck" packaged shirts? I have several of the "Power Series" but only one "Hockey Puck". I don't want to open it because the packaging is the collectability of them, so looking for at least another one.

Thanks,

John

John,

I wish I did. We only received a few of those and I accidentally opened two of them.

Chris

Ordering info has been added to the first page. The majority of the PM's I answer have to do with price, ordering info, and availability. Thanks again for the business and opportunity to distribute these to members.

Got the shirts Chris. Thanks. Very cool item.

I left one packaged and opened the other. I placed the open one in a shadow box

with some other Shelby collectables an arranged them kinda like one does with baseball

jerseys/bats/baseballs...etc. I use it when going to shows for a display. Pics in the making

Thanks again,

Andy

Archived