TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think they'll appreciate you using your M4 to control the table. :hysterical2:

My .45 works better for that situation, but we are all friends, so I won't have to bring it. I'll just use my pool cue. I used to be pretty good, but I'm a bit rusty these days :hysterical:

When I was a kid I used to be pretty handy with a pool cue too, but I haven't played in many years! My sight was better then too ;-)

My grampa (dad's) beat Willie Mosconi in an exhibition game ca.1942 in Tammany Hall, Queens, NY. Mosconi was so impressed that, gentleman that he was, he gave my grandfather his ivory cue ball -- which I still have (packed up somewhere in the basement!).

My dad was pretty good at billiards too -- he taught me, but I never knew either of my grandfathers -- they both died in their 40s from heart attacks before I was born.

This bit of trivia was brought to you by JoeG's Billiards :hysterical2:

No mercy for the more "senior" members of the group will be given on the pool table. No one gives me a break just because my car is still stock.

Its a cruel world

"senior"?? Nice try, Rambo. When it comes to pool - you can't Ruffle Ruf! :hysterical2:

All the more reason for you to come down and join us Dan. Bring you cue ball too. I always thought you were on the ball. :hysterical:

...where's my hoola hoop and violin? ;-)

Will all that fit in your trunk, George? :hysterical2:

<edit:> Wow!!! The dark background just went light-grey!!! How great! Thanks Sharon and Robert!!!! I can see!!!! :happy feet: :bandance: :headspin:

...where's my hoola hoop and violin? ;-)

Will all that fit in your trunk, George? :hysterical2:

<edit:> Wow!!! The dark background just went light-grey!!! How great! Thanks Sharon and Robert!!!! I can see!!!! :happy feet: :bandance: :headspin:

I'd have to install one of those trunk luggage racks , you know like they had on the 6663 Corvette in the show Route 66. LOL

... and the backpedaling begins.

I don't think so Orf :redcard: I put it out there, if someone wants a piece of me on the pool table, I'll be there.

I'm not the best pool player in the world, just better than a lot of folks.

I was just trying to get more people a chance to play if there is only one table.

Are you playing or just sitting and talking about it :waiting:

I don't think so Orf :redcard: I put it out there, if someone wants a piece of my azz on the pool table, I'll be there.

I'm not the best pool player in the world, just better than a lot of folks.

I was just trying to get more people a chance to play if there is only one table.

Are you playing or just sitting and talking about it :waiting:

:redcard:

Shouldn't you be taking care of our girl instead of changing my quotes??

How is Ruffles doing today????

Yes we can share my pool cue, or I can bring another for you.

Greg - she's having a good day so far. Her spirits have improved since they removed the electrode deal from her head yesterday. She's napping now. I'm cautiously optomistic.

I'm not sure if Orf has seen Dun-Ham's videos yet!

Archived