TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Jackets

switch

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did you get the jacket? Thanx Steve

I have a friend who is in the personalized clothing business. She has been working on getting licensed with Shelby to sell personalized jackets, shirts, etc., but higher end stuff. This was a sample that she made up for me. Its really nice. She is looking for feedback as to what car owners would like to be able to buy in terms of clothing to match their cars. So, any ideas, please post!

I hope this works out for her with Shelby. I also think hats and shirts would be a big hit exclusive with our Shelby GT's. Do you have any info from her or a website that we can visit? I'd be in for a jacket like yours also with the csm # . Please let us know, thanks

Here's a jacket that's personalized to my GT/SC . . . .

post-8013-1199769498_thumb.jpg

Very nice jacket. Low key, yet classy. I'd be interested if she gets the OK with Shelby.

Jim

I'll keep you posted. Anyone else interested please post. That might help move the process along quicker. Roger, thanks for the killer idea on another version of this jacket! I really like it! I'll see if I can get a sample to post for feedback.

i dont think everyone posting is gonna speed up anything at all , we had brought up the caps sevral times in many topics only to have so many pages that we had to start a new topic on them ! was told finally that they were made asked for our opions then said they got it but its gonna be awhile before they come out , waited :banghead: and waited :banghead: and finally " but they are not specific for SGT and everyone can purchase them" bla ,bla bla !!!! :hysterical2:

keep waiting someday they will make a jacket for you !!!! :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived