TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car not here yet...but look what I got for Christmas!!

swathen

quote name='swathen' date='Jan 6 2008, 09:38 AM' post='289558']

My beautiful wife did good. :happy feet:

It is an Artist Proof (15 of 25) and signed by Carroll himself. More proof positive that blue is the fastest color! :hysterical2:

ShelbyDude,

That's weird. Ours are slightly different. Where yours says "Print Number Artist Proof" Mine says "Print Number A/P 15/25" On the Shelby website where she got it they were advertising only 25 Artist Proofs, and yet yours says Artist Proof, but with no number. Strange.

post-10376-1199646019_thumb.jpg[

post-10376-1199646076_thumb.jpg

post-10376-1199646019_thumb.jpg

post-10376-1199646076_thumb.jpg

:happy feet: I must have the original! :happy feet:

:hysterical:

I have no idea. Mine just says "ARTIST PROOF" where the number should be.

I got mine from the online Ford auction. Arthouse donated this to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and auctioned off for their charity. I won it.

:happy feet: I must have the original! :happy feet:

:hysterical:

I have no idea. Mine just says "ARTIST PROOF" where the number should be.

I got mine from the online Ford auction. Arthouse donated this to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and auctioned off for their charity. I won it.

Very well could be "the original". As I understand it, they developed these proofs and then I guess one of them gets chosen to make all the repro prints from. You could very well have the one they picked. 1 of 25 = Artist Proof (the one and only). 2 through 25 (of 25) = the ones that were not picked (maybe). Who knows. Seems like the one that went to auction would be a little more special than the ones that went to the website. Either way, they are tres' cool and they aren't making any more of them! :happy feet:

On a side note, you don't have any updates on my car's production do you? In the last email you said there could be a plant problem :banghead: that needed resolved before production started up again for the new year.

Thanks!

Scott

:headspin:

Archived