TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Birthday Bash Pics (favor)

jerzystang

For those lucky folks going to Las Vegas for Mr Shelby's birthday bash, I was wondering if anyone could do me a favor. I just shipped my car (torch red) to SAI for the 40th Anniversary upgrade and will be there by Monday. If you happen to see a torch red GT500 with Nebraska plates, please take a pic for me. I would have loved to have taken it down there myself, but because of medical reasons, I have to stay close to home. Please post here or e-mail to jerzystang@cox.net

Thanks again and have a great time!!

Cheers.

For those lucky folks going to Las Vegas for Mr Shelby's birthday bash, I was wondering if anyone could do me a favor. I just shipped my car (torch red) to SAI for the 40th Anniversary upgrade and will be there by Monday. If you happen to see a torch red GT500 with Nebraska plates, please take a pic for me. I would have loved to have taken it down there myself, but because of medical reasons, I have to stay close to home. Please post here or e-mail to jerzystang@cox.net

Thanks again and have a great time!!

Cheers.

Likewise, Jerzyastang.... we will keep an eye out and if we see your car, we will will take photos. Enjoy the 40th A upgrades when you get it back home. :happy feet:

RM

Likewise, Jerzyastang.... we will keep an eye out and if we see your car, we will will take photos. Enjoy the 40th A upgrades when you get it back home. :happy feet:

RM

Thanks to all. I'm sure you all will have a GREAT time at the B-Day Bash. Cheers!

Archived