TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fastest Color is Proven!!

swathen

I am really tired of this "Fastest Color" argument. Even back in 1903 it was obvious that Blue was the fastest most powerful color.

Henry Ford had his choice of colors to choose from, but did he create the Red Oval, or the Vapor Oval?

Nope he created the (Vista) Blue Oval.

Henry picked it, Carroll built it and I ordered it. :happy feet:

Now...having said all that I am pretty partial to that Grabber Orange too! :hysterical2:

Too bad I can't get two of them! :banghead:

See you all at Barrett-Jackson!

Scott

I am really tired of this "Fastest Color" argument. Even back in 1903 it was obvious that Blue was the fastest most powerful color.

Henry Ford had his choice of colors to choose from, but did he create the Red Oval, or the Vapor Oval?

Nope he created the (Vista) Blue Oval.

Henry picked it, Carroll built it and I ordered it. :happy feet:

Now...having said all that I am pretty partial to that Grabber Orange too! :hysterical2:

Too bad I can't get two of them! :banghead:

See you all at Barrett-Jackson!

Scott

I think your "CONFUSED" ??????????????

Look at the BLUE OVAL FORD RACING logo;

You will find the word RACING in the "FASTEST COLOR" (TORCH RED)...... :superhero:

I think your "CONFUSED" ??????????????

Look at the BLUE OVAL FORD RACING logo;

You will find the word RACING in the "FASTEST COLOR" (TORCH RED)...... :superhero:

No no no no no!!!!

You are confused. The red letters for the word RACING is to represent how HOT and FAST Vista Blue is. :superhero: :happy feet: :superhero: :happy feet: :superhero:

No no no no no!!!!

You are confused. The red letters for the word RACING is to represent how HOT and FAST Vista Blue is. :superhero: :happy feet: :superhero: :happy feet: :superhero:

:stop: If you payed more attention to "DETAIL" looking at the

"OFFICIAL FORD BLUE OVAL" you can see that it is "ROYAL BLUE",

NOT "vista blue"..................... :hysterical:

All the cars are fast. Many people say black is beautifull. For me, black is very fast.

Add the red stripes and it becomes the second fastest to the

"#1 RED WITH BLACK STRIPES COUPE"........... :superhero:

:bowdown:

+1

Actually, Red is the fastest color while Violet is the slowest. ROY G BIV Just look at a rainbow and you can see that the red travels a much larger distance and arives at the same place as Violet.

That just lets me know that red can't drive the racing line. :hysterical::hysterical2:

That just lets me know that red can't drive the racing line. :hysterical::hysterical2:

In that case- it is black, cuz all the colors arc instead of just straightlining across the horizon! :headspin:

In the words of IRS prophet and personal business tax consultant Wesley Snipes: "Always bet on black!"

In that case- it is black, cuz all the colors arc instead of just straightlining across the horizon! :headspin:

In the words of IRS prophet and personal business tax consultant Wesley Snipes: "Always bet on black!"

Couldn't agree more !! Even more... The stealth bomber and the F117A are BLACK for that reason

alone. I mean...have you ever seen a perfromance white stealth fighter ?? NOT !!

ItalianStallion

Couldn't agree more !! Even more... The stealth bomber and the F117A are BLACK for that reason

alone. I mean...have you ever seen a perfromance white stealth fighter ?? NOT !!

ItalianStallion

No, no I haven't, but as a Naval Aviator I would like to point out that the Navy has the "Blue" Angels. Just one more example of the fastest color in action.

No, no I haven't, but as a Naval Aviator I would like to point out that the Navy has the "Blue" Angels. Just one more example of the fastest color in action.

I thought that was due to the yellow striping... :hysterical2:

Actually, that is just so the people on the ground can see them...it slows them down so it doesn't cause whiplash in the crowd!

Archived