TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mid America meet in June

oilbleak

For those of us in Texas that are planning on going up to Tulsa in June for the Mid America meet, is there any interest in meeting up at Quantum Performance's shop the Tuesday before the meet and then convoying up to Tulsa as group? Except for the East Texans, most of us will probably need to pass through Dallas on the way up anyway. Provided that Quantum won't be shut down that day getting set up in Tulsa (assuming that they'll have a presence at the meet), this would give us a chance to see the shop and meet Glenn and his crew and then kick off the meet a little early as we all drive up to Tulsa as a group (about 3 1/2 or 4 hours).

For those of us in Texas that are planning on going up to Tulsa in June for the Mid America meet, is there any interest in meeting up at Quantum Performance's shop the Tuesday before the meet and then convoying up to Tulsa as group? Except for the East Texans, most of us will probably need to pass through Dallas on the way up anyway. Provided that Quantum won't be shut down that day getting set up in Tulsa (assuming that they'll have a presence at the meet), this would give us a chance to see the shop and meet Glenn and his crew and then kick off the meet a little early as we all drive up to Tulsa as a group (about 3 1/2 or 4 hours).

I would like to meet in Dallas then drive to Tulsa.

SGT 4305

For all you Texas SGT owners planning on coming up here to Tulsa for the Ford Performance and Shelby Classic Meet, I'd be honored if you all came by my home on Friday night for the barbecue I'm having. Amy Bolen and Gary Davis from SAI plan on attending. Just imagine a street ful of SGT's!

Hi Oilbleak,

Quantum Performance will definitely be at Tulsa this year! We'd be very pleased to be the jumping-off point for a caravan to Tulsa as well. We're planning to have our buildings open for tours and anything else you need for the road trip.

We'd like to hear from everyone interested what their general arrival and preferred departure time might be, so we can plan accordingly and determine an approximate headcount.

Thanks for thinking about us!

Best Regards,

Glenn

Glenn,

I think that we decide on a time. I know that I am in and I may have a friend drive up with us in his 1999 SVT Cobra. When is Quantum’s open house going to be? I only live 20 min away and would love to attend. I have already stopped by and talked to Kenny. Kenny showed me around and the place is going to be awesome. I have a feeling my SGT will be spending some time there.

Adam SGT#3670

Archived