TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 2 converts on the way for a makeover SS & 40th!!

Vert nice, congrats and please do post a few photos when you get them back.

:happy feet:

JimC

Great to hear you lucky dog! I'm jealous!

Don' be jealous, just be next - after me - then - Don, Dave, John, Steve, Pat, Paul, Mike, Larry, Al, Tom, then you :happy feet:

Just kidding :hysterical2:

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! May we all get our ss's soon.

Have you talked to Shelby about your white Vert and the Stripes. Since you painted the diffuser white and the SS stripes dont go that all the way to the undercarriage like your's are currently. Also are your Blue Stripes decals so they can just peal them off.

They are on the way!! :yahoo: What a way to start off the new year. Both cars were picked up this morning to get the conversions done. The Ebony will be the 40th with all upgrades and the White will be the SS with all upgrades.

Is your SS one of the 10 verts that were called in just before Christmas, or is this Round 2?

Congrats! :banvictory:

Have you talked to Shelby about your white Vert and the Stripes. Since you painted the diffuser white and the SS stripes dont go that all the way to the undercarriage like your's are currently. Also are your Blue Stripes decals so they can just peal them off.

The car was at their place back in May of last year when the SS wasn't finalized. Since the SS has those Black stripes I will put the trim back to the original color. And yes, the stripes are Vinyl and will peel right off.

• 3 weeks later...
You bet. Maybe they're on the lifts now and someone at the B-day bash can take photos!

kind of jealous 2 did you say 2 gt 500's one annv, one ss, where is the 3rd just plain gt500,,,,,,,,, love the ss but dont like the flat black stripes, keeping all the old parts to put back stock if needed :banghead::censored:

kind of jealous 2 did you say 2 gt 500's one annv, one ss, where is the 3rd just plain gt500,,,,,,,,, love the ss but dont like the flat black stripes, keeping all the old parts to put back stock if needed :banghead::censored:

My car has still not arrived but is on the way. Should be there by Thursday. I may have to arm wrestle you for a place in line. Has any one been put on the lift yet or are they waiting to do mine first? Just kidding. Just kind of curious as to why they haven't started any one yet as they claim to have the parts in house.

They are on the way!! :yahoo: What a way to start off the new year. Both cars were picked up this morning to get the conversions done. The Ebony will be the 40th with all upgrades and the White will be the SS with all upgrades.

post-7198-1199294283_thumb.jpgpost-7198-1199294264_thumb.jpg

Very nice! Please keep us posted with pictures

Sorry everyone, I haven't heard anything yet. I don't want to bug them at SAI. I figure they'll let me know when I can get my cars. You'll see me driving the SS back from VEGAS BABY!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: I'll have pictures posted approximately 6 hours after pick-up.

Sorry everyone, I haven't heard anything yet. I don't want to bug them at SAI. I figure they'll let me know when I can get my cars. You'll see me driving the SS back from VEGAS BABY!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: I'll have pictures posted approximately 6 hours after pick-up.

Nice, Very nice. I'm about one month behind you at Tasca I hope! :happy feet:

I was told yesterday that my car has not been assigned a lift yet. I am suppose to be one of the first 10 verts in line. At least my car is there and waiting, still cold in the midwest.

If you want to see what a 40th vert looks loke with the Snake 605 hp upgrade short throw shifter and the shelby brake kit, you can see mine completed Dec. 19, 2007. It is currently in the Shelby museum struting it's stuff.

Meckonica

post-9468-1201743178_thumb.jpgpost-9468-1201743661_thumb.jpg

post-9468-1201743305_thumb.jpg

post-9468-1201743178_thumb.jpg

post-9468-1201743305_thumb.jpg

post-9468-1201743661_thumb.jpg

I was told yesterday that my car has not been assigned a lift yet. I am suppose to be one of the first 10 verts in line. At least my car is there and waiting, still cold in the midwest.

If you want to see what a 40th vert looks loke with the Snake 605 hp upgrade short throw shifter and the shelby brake kit, you can see mine completed Dec. 19, 2007. It is currently in the Shelby museum struting it's stuff.

Meckonica

post-9468-1201743178_thumb.jpgpost-9468-1201743661_thumb.jpg

CONGRATS!!!! AWESOME!!!

When r u taking ur baby home? Just wanna know how u like the performance, ect...

• 2 months later...

Archived