TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barrett- Jackson

redhorse1

Well, Its official.

Item #1300 2008 Shelby GT500 KR Coupe. This will be on Saturday. I wonder what the price will be when the hammer falls?

I might call in and give Ron a run for his money.

Row, row, row my boat...

Well you need to get your deposit in so you can bid. What is it, 10% deposit required of your maximum bid amount?

$90K deposit should do it so that way you can bid to $900K just before he bids the Million :hysterical:

Well, Its official.

Item #1300 2008 Shelby GT500 KR Coupe. This will be on Saturday. I wonder what the price will be when the hammer falls?

Row, row, row my boat...

Will this be televised? Should be interesting...

The BJ sheet for this:

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application..._LotNumber=1300

doesn't list a CSM number. Depending on the serial number (if low, or #1) it could be big. I'm guessing $1M+. I hope so, sometimes I like to see artificially inflated prices on ones like this since the proceeds are going to a good cause.

Well, Its official.

Row, row, row my boat...

us members going to vegas an then BJ should get good pixz of it :headspin:

There is also a 40th anniversary package GT500 in the auction that will not have silver stripes. It stated it is Carroll Shelby's personal car.

I don't have the lot #.

There are two Shelby's in this year BJ auction that were Carroll Shelby's personal cars:

Lot #1340, 40th Anniversary prototype with a bunch of extra features not on a regular GT500 and the only 40th Anniversary car with white racing stripes (so says the BJ Catalog). Of course it is Vista Blue...just one more piece of evidence that blue is the fastest color. :superhero: 450 original miles. It will cross the block on Saturday.

The second one listed is lot #1287. It is a 1969 GT500 Vert that he has owned since new. It just came through a 5 year rotisseri restoration. It is red with white side stripes and a white top. (This has no bearing on blue being the fastest color) :hysterical2: It too will cross the block on Saturday, and I intend to be standing on the stage when it does. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Later,

Scott

There are two Shelby's in this year BJ auction that were Carroll Shelby's personal cars:

Lot #1340, 40th Anniversary prototype with a bunch of extra features not on a regular GT500 and the only 40th Anniversary car with white racing stripes (so says the BJ Catalog). Of course it is Vista Blue...just one more piece of evidence that blue is the fastest color. :superhero: 450 original miles. It will cross the block on Saturday.

The second one listed is lot #1287. It is a 1969 GT500 Vert that he has owned since new. It just came through a 5 year rotisseri restoration. It is red with white side stripes and a white top. (This has no bearing on blue being the fastest color) :hysterical2: It too will cross the block on Saturday, and I intend to be standing on the stage when it does. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Later,

Scott

While you are standing on the stage and as the camera gets a shot of you, be sure to wave and shout out, hey ShelbyDude, what's up! :hysterical:

Also, as soon as the KR hits go ahead and throw the first bid out for a $100K for me! :happy feet:

Don't worry, it will go for 10 times that! :hysterical2:

Ah, heck, make it $250K just to get the ball rolling! :hysterical2:

Later,

Scott

Then I guess I'll see you there.

Archived