TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Should I make a big Deal?

Mickey d

Ok here is the situation , I picked up CSM4899 it was a dealer Demo (owner was driving it around) 3200 miles, Gauge cluster, IUP, Antithaft and shaker 1000 I got it at 34,999 with the 60 Months not interest, I noticed the front facia is scuffed (obviously the owner did not know how to drive a lowered car) the dealership said they would fix, they offered me $500 off the car but now I noticed a few minor scratches on the rear bumper stripes...figuring I could easily scratch those and since I got a good deal should I just let it go? I have a two day return policy and can retur tomorrow if I want...I also noticed there is no spare tire, does shlby remove?

Thanks

mark

Ok here is the situation , I picked up CSM4899 it was a dealer Demo (owner was driving it around) 3200 miles, Gauge cluster, IUP, Antithaft and shaker 1000 I got it at 34,999 with the 60 Months not interest, I noticed the front facia is scuffed (obviously the owner did not know how to drive a lowered car) the dealership said they would fix, they offered me $500 off the car but now I noticed a few minor scratches on the rear bumper stripes...figuring I could easily scratch those and since I got a good deal should I just let it go? I have a two day return policy and can retur tomorrow if I want...I also noticed there is no spare tire, does shlby remove?

Thanks

mark

If they sold it to you as a NEW car they should fix it. No spare tire came with them.

Thanks

mark

A two day return policy on a new car? They would have to hold all the paper work for two days in order to do that because once it is titled you own it!

We give a 3 day money back guarantee on used cars, but on new cars you own it once you drive off the lot.

The fact they offered you $500 off for taking it with the damage, they may not agree to do anything. All you can do is try.

A two day return policy on a new car? They would have to hold all the paper work for two days in order to do that because once it is titled you own it!

We give a 3 day money back guarantee on used cars, but on new cars you own it once you drive off the lot.

The fact they offered you $500 off for taking it with the damage, they may not agree to do anything. All you can do is try.

Since it was a Demo...They game me the used car policy

Mark

Well got the car back and the repairs were done perfect.

Mark

I've bought 4 trucks from that dealer and they've always treated me very well (small town, and the oldest dealership in California)

You should give them their props!

I've bought 4 trucks from that dealer and they've always treated me very well (small town, and the oldest dealership in California)

You should give them their props!

Tiffany Ford in Hollister, I was concerned at first had very bad experiencesat other dealers but I must say they have treated me like a million dollars!!!!

Mark

Thanks

mark

Definetly have them fix everything first and you should think about the spoiler also , i had my dealer through it in for free !!!

Tiffany Ford in Hollister, I was concerned at first had very bad experiencesat other dealers but I must say they have treated me like a million dollars!!!!

Mark

Hollister, CA.?

They had better treat you nice, or, we'll have another "gathering" there. But this time, we'll be in SGTs rather than driving "sickles".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wild_One

Archived