TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 Shelby GT

Mickey d

Ok Looking at buying an 08 white SGT, what should I be paying realistically in Cali?

Thanks

Mark

Since there are no 08 White SGT's, you could pay alot... :hysterical:ha...ha ...

Just kidding. 07's were either black or white coupes only. 08's were blue coupe or verts or grabber orange coupe only.

The 07's of course can be had for less than 08's.

Hope that helps

Sorry wrote the wrong year....OK so 07 SGT what should I be paying I have a dealer who wants to give me the car at 38K that includes the $1000 bonus cash from ford and 1.9% for 72 months

Since there are no 08 White SGT's, you could pay alot... :hysterical:ha...ha ...

Just kidding. 07's were either black or white coupes only. 08's were blue coupe or verts or grabber orange coupe only.

The 07's of course can be had for less than 08's.

Hope that helps

Sorry wrote the wrong year....OK so 07 SGT what should I be paying I have a dealer who wants to give me the car at 38K that includes the $1000 bonus cash from ford and 1.9% for 72 months

You need to tell us more about the car to make a fair recommendation. Is it a premium with leather or a deluxe? Does it have IUP, Sirus, Anti-theft, Shker 1000, DVD-Nav? Otherwise, I don't think you should be paying more then the MSRP from the Ford Window sticker plus the $8390 (including gas guzzler tax) SAI upgrade. You could probably get it for even less with the current incentives.

What dealer? City and State?

Are you or your spouse employed? For what company? Perhaps it qualifies for supplier discount pricing?

If you can provide this info along with your zip code where the car will be registered I can tell you exactly what a good a deal is.

Are you or your spouse employed? For what company? Perhaps it qualifies for supplier discount pricing?

If you can provide this info along with your zip code where the car will be registered I can tell you exactly what a good a deal is.

Shelbydude I'd like a better look at the car in your avatar. is that yours? I like :)

What $1,000 bonus cash?

There is no bonus cash.

If you qualify for A/X/Z/D-Plan then there is $1,000 A/X/Z/D-Plan Customer Cash, but no retail bonus cash on Shelby GT.

There is a $1,000 Dealer Cash which becomes the A/X/Z/D-Plan Customer Cash because Ford requires any dealer cash to be given to the plan buyer.

On a retail sale the dealer cash belongs to the dealer, not the customer. But the dealer can give it away to the customer if they choose to do so.

Dealer is in Monterey,Ca

Me and my wife are both Employed

You need to tell us more about the car to make a fair recommendation. Is it a premium with leather or a deluxe? Does it have IUP, Sirus, Anti-theft, Shker 1000, DVD-Nav? Otherwise, I don't think you should be paying more then the MSRP from the Ford Window sticker plus the $8390 (including gas guzzler tax) SAI upgrade. You could probably get it for even less with the current incentives.

It has Leather, I am not sure what IUP is it does have the center shelby guages, Sirius no Anti theft, Nav and the Shaker 500

Mark

Dealer is in Monterey,Ca

Me and my wife are both Employed

For what companies? Need the name of the company you each work for to see if any of them qualify. There are over 3,000 that do.

If it has center gauges that is a add on in addition to the Shelby package.

The IUP is the interior upgrade package.

There is no Ford dealer in Monterey, CA.

There is one on Monterey Highway in Gilroy, CA. (they don't have a white one. They have a Black one)

What is the name of the dealer?

Val Strough, Cypress Coast ford

My wife and I work for small independant Companies, so I doubt we are in the list.

Val Strough, Cypress Coast ford

My wife and I work for small independant Companies, so I doubt we are in the list.

If this is the one with the vin number ending with: 360135

MSRP $38,935 PLUS the cost of the center gauge cluster PLUS cost of any other mods they may have has SAI install on the car.

The MSRP is the $30,545 for the GT Mustang plus the $7,390 SAI cost plus the $1,000 Gas Guzzler Tax = $38,935

Then add the cost for the center gauge cluster and any other items that mat have been added.

Options on the car itself is the IUP and Active Anti Theft. These are the only two options it has.

Thanks I appreciate you looking for me.

If this is the one with the vin number ending with: 360135

MSRP $38,935 PLUS the cost of the center gauge cluster PLUS cost of any other mods they may have has SAI install on the car.

The MSRP is the $30,545 for the GT Mustang plus the $7,390 SAI cost plus the $1,000 Gas Guzzler Tax = $38,935

Then add the cost for the center gauge cluster and any other items that mat have been added.

Options on the car itself is the IUP and Active Anti Theft. These are the only two options it has.

There is a black 07 auto with shaker 500 and gauges and a 08 5-spd, shaker 500 w/out gauges at Fairfield, Ca Ford. They'll sell for $37k each...

Same as what I paid for mine... You may be able to talk them down even more...

Dan :dreamy:

I paid less than that for my 08 grabber orange HID, sat nav, leather, active antitheft sgt that North Bay Ford in Santa Cruz have to trade an escape hybrid (which they have been selling for over msrp here in Santa Cruz) to the dealer in San Luis Obispo and so get the car. Talk to Jeff W. (the owners son) and tell him that John with the grabber orange 08 sgt sent you and he will do you right. For comparisons sake, I went to Frontier Ford on Stevens Creek in San Jose (where we had bought a new 07 focus a couple of months ago for my girl friend) and the best they would do on an 08 vista blue that they had on the lot (which had $2,000 - $3,000 less in option than the GO 08 that I ended up buying) was more than $4,000 over what Jeff at North Bay in Santa Cruz offered me my GO 08 with out negotiating. He probably will not be able to go that low again (since his dad - the owner - was not happy with the deal he made me) but I know they had some left over 07s and had just received an 08 vista blue. They may be able to get you a white 07 since they are very happy to find you what you want and do dealer trades (and I know Frontier had 6 (+) 07s the last time I looked). I also know that Jeff made a REALLY good deal to a friend of mine who just bought an 08 escape hybrid from him. If you live in Seaside, Santa Cruz is not that far.

John(;-)

Archived