TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 500 deliveries

cchesley

I have a GT 500 ordered from a small dealership that did not win the President's award, is not an SVT dealer, not a Focus SVT dealer, and is a very low volume shop. Does anybody have any idea how long it may be before I might get my car. It is listed as a sold order in the Ford system with my name on it and I have a copy of the order.

I want to know because I am afraid I may die before I get it due to the anxiety of waiting for it. :fan:

Help Please!!!!

I have a GT 500 ordered from a small dealership that did not win the President's award, is not an SVT dealer, not a Focus SVT dealer, and is a very low volume shop. Does anybody have any idea how long it may be before I might get my car. It is listed as a sold order in the Ford system with my name on it and I have a copy of the order.

I want to know because I am afraid I may die before I get it due to the anxiety of waiting for it. :fan:

Help Please!!!!

I hope you live in a warm climate, cause it's gonna be winter everywhere in the northern hemisphere when you get it. Try Xanax. It could help.

Best of luck,

:shift:

bj

Help Please!!!!

Do you have your VIN yet? I'm in the same boat, and my dealer is telling me I may not get a VIN until July since he'll be one of the "last in line". We should keep in touch since we're in similar situations...pm me if you like.

Now, I must leave the forum before my wife files for divorce. :huh:

Dave

Do you have your VIN yet? I'm in the same boat, and my dealer is telling me I may not get a VIN until July since he'll be one of the "last in line". We should keep in touch since we're in similar situations...pm me if you like.

Now, I must leave the forum before my wife files for divorce. :huh:

Dave

I'm in pretty much the same boat. Small, low volume dealer that is only getting one Shelby. I do understand from FiveOhB that our units should be built before the larger dealerships get thier second unit.

I'm in pretty much the same boat. Small, low volume dealer that is only getting one Shelby. I do understand from FiveOhB that our units should be built before the larger dealerships get thier second unit.

My dealer told me that a Ford Rep told them that they would receive their second car October or November. If both your info and my info are valid, you should see your cars before November.

Best of luck to all!

Help Please!!!!

I am in the same boat. But what my dealer told me (his rep told him) is that the big dealers made a stink about the small dealers getting cars as fast as they are and Ford created a lottery for the small dealers. So after the big dealers get a car or two then some lucky soul will get their car pulled based on a lottery system. Again this came from a dealer so take it as you will :fan: .

My order is going in today! :happy feet: :bandance: :rockon:

I have heard all sorts of possibilities about when to expect my car, but I would assume that since it is a sold order that it would have some kind of priority over a non-sold order. Can anyone englighten me on this?

Waiting impatientily in Texas.

Help Please!!!!

I'm in the same boat. Small town dealer up in the Rockies. Will only get one, but who knows when that will be. :shrug:

2007's will be built from June 5th, 2006 (next week) until late summer of 2007, so we've told our customers to expect their cars to take as long as a year for delivery. It should be correct that the small dealers get their first GT500 before us big dealers get our second one, so there's hope that many of you who ordered at small dealers could have your cars by this fall?

Canada, as usual, can sometimes be a whole new ballgame. :wacko:

But I'm #2 with a large volume SVT dealership in Vancouver,

and my guy told me that I should see my car in July sometime. :rockon:

Hope to God he's right, I'm at the end of my rope as it is,

any longer and I might just knot the rope and hang myself

with it!!! :sos:

KingCobra.

Canada, as usual, can sometimes be a whole new ballgame. :wacko:

But I'm #2 with a large volume SVT dealership in Vancouver,

and my guy told me that I should see my car in July sometime. :rockon:

Hope to God he's right, I'm at the end of my rope as it is,

any longer and I might just knot the rope and hang myself

with it!!! :sos:

KingCobra.

Make that TWO ropes.

I just read a post where the guy ordered a 2007 Shelby yesterday & is ordering anotrher today & is geting both this summer. If you can believe it??? :shrug:

Shelby 001

Archived