TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gauge Cluster

Next week I am driving my car down to SAI to have the Paxton supercharger installed. I am debating whether to have the gauge cluster installed. I spoke with a member that had a prototype. He told me that it did not fit well. For something that costs $1000 installed, I want to make sure the money is well spent. If I do not spend it on the gauges, I am sure I will find somewhere to put the $$$.

Thanks

Next week I am driving my car down to SAI to have the Paxton supercharger installed. I am debating whether to have the gauge cluster installed. I spoke with a member that had a prototype. He told me that it did not fit well. For something that costs $1000 installed, I want to make sure the money is well spent. If I do not spend it on the gauges, I am sure I will find somewhere to put the $$$.

Thanks

Go for it. The gauge pods were redesigned so they fit better since the originals and prototypes. Look in my picasa and photobucket sites (found in my sig below) for pics of mine.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks

Let me know how that turns out I am planning the same thing. How did you decide between the

paxton and the Ford supercharger?

Let me know how that turns out I am planning the same thing. How did you decide between the

paxton and the Ford supercharger?

I purchased the Shelby because it was most like the original Shelby that was made back in the mid 60's. shelby used the Paxton on the original vehicles. The s/c has the shelby logo on it and does not require the removal of the strut brace.

I purchased the Shelby because it was most like the original Shelby that was made back in the mid 60's. shelby used the Paxton on the original vehicles. The s/c has the shelby logo on it and does not require the removal of the strut brace.

Did you do the SAI install? And how do you like it?

BTW I have car #471.

Did you do the SAI install? And how do you like it?

BTW I have car #471.

I will let you know, I go to pick up the car on Feb 8th from SAI. Cool that we have consecutive cars.

I agree that having it run better is key, but having the Shelby name also means something to me. That's why I bought a Shelby instead of a Saleen!

I will let you know, I go to pick up the car on Feb 8th from SAI. Cool that we have consecutive cars.

I agree that having it run better is key, but having the Shelby name also means something to me. That's why I bought a Shelby instead of a Saleen!

The Whipple will give you the low end and the centrifigul won't was my point. Both are available options from Shelby.

Archived