TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dubbfaris your cars HERE!!!!!

Michael Morris

Wow.

His railcar is showing still on the move.

Trace Results

Equipment Id L/E Billed Event Road Location Date/Time

ETTX 901409

Load Yes Interchange Received NS ARMOURDAL, KS 12/28/2007 07:44:00

Load Yes ETA Destination KIRBY, TX 12/31/2007 01:00:00

oh well.

I am glad it arrived.

Wow.

His railcar is showing still on the move.

Trace Results

Equipment Id L/E Billed Event Road Location Date/Time

ETTX 901409

Load Yes Interchange Received NS ARMOURDAL, KS 12/28/2007 07:44:00

Load Yes ETA Destination KIRBY, TX 12/31/2007 01:00:00

oh well.

I am glad it arrived.

do give up Grabber. he has 2 cars with red stripes. this is the second one he ordered. the other is the one your tracking. sorry didnt mean to confuse you. please keep tracking it for him

michael morris

i wanted to put the pictures so everyone could see. this way you can show your mom and dad if you want to. came off the truck last night and we havent PDId the car yet.

looks AWESOME

michael morris

DSCF0869.jpg

DSCF0868.jpg

DSCF0867.jpg

maybe he will change his mind :hysterical: it would look better in my driveway :hysterical2::hysterical2:

:drop::shift: :happy feet: :headspin: :happy feet: :headspin:

Beautiful car there, and thanks for the pics Michael!!

Wow- Talk about alot going on!!! Just FYI- This car at Michael's dealership is the car my parents decided to get when I showed them the car I was getting.

They fell in love with it at first sight and asked me if I could even find another one...

At that time, I was on Shelby Auto forum, and didnt use this one yet, but knew Michael Morris on there, so I posted a request for one, and he called me back in 2 hours.

He made a great sale, I made a great buy, and everyone gets the car we want!!!

I gotta say- if you are looking for great personal service- Use Michael, cuz he knows all the answers, has all the connections and is a GT500 nut like the rest of us!

Grabber- my car left the mix center already? AND ITS ETA is 12/31 NOW? where is the emoticon for explode with happiness! best news all day!!!

Dont give up on my tracking bud, I need your moral support to keep tabs on my car! Im REALLY excited now---that's just 4 days away!!

OMG :shift:

:happy feet: Another TX Shelby! Beautiful car.

2 new TX shelbys and I definitely want to be invited to the next mix in the woodlands!! :headspin: Thank you!

That's beautiful! What a New Year's present. Thanks for sharing, Michael !!!

That is the present of a lifetime on anyday- but it will be a happy new years

Those read stripes on the black vert are awesome....

:yup:

Congrts Dubbs. Let the "Holy S***, I had no idea how fast these are" begin.

:shift:

maybe he will change his mind :hysterical: it would look better in my driveway :hysterical2::hysterical2:

how about two tire marks in your driveway? :happy feet: :hysterical2:

Dubs - You bought 2? Must be nice :happy feet:

Enjoy!

No, Im doing the leg work to get another one for my parents- Michael is just so fast that theirs came in first.

Mustbe nice hope he didn`t have to pay ADM.

ADM on both- but I could care less, I just wanted the car without hassles!!

In fact- I just threw a number out and said what I was willing to pay, both dealers let me have it for less than I offered- Thanks again Michael!

Now you know what to expect on yours...hang in there. Did you get the same color as your parents?

They are identical.

But mine will be faster!

Funny thing- I ordered mine a couple weeks before them, but they got theirs pulled first, so theirs was built 12/3, and mine a week later.

So, are in San Antonio? Ever hear of Biff's? Have heard they take nice cars out there on Friday nights. I am up here this weekend, so I am going to check it out tonight. Will let ya know!

I wish I would have read this last night! There are 2 main hang outs left in SA,that I know of, bun and barrel on Austin hwy, and the pig stand on broadway, unless you are brave and want to venture down to SW military drive, but that is more for cruisers and cops are thick and agitated. Never heard of Biff's. How was it?

I wish I would have read this last night! There are 2 main hang outs left in SA,that I know of, bun and barrel on Austin hwy, and the pig stand on broadway, unless you are brave and want to venture down to SW military drive, but that is more for cruisers and cops are thick and agitated. Never heard of Biff's. How was it?

Not too bad, not alot of cars since it was pretty cold and alot of peeps are out of town from the holidays, but what was there was nice muscle. And good burgers! My sons say it is usually hopping on Friday nites statrting about 7ish. Biff's is on I-35 and Topperwein, on the east side of the freeway behind the Whattaburger.

I thought I had heard that the Pigstand closed down last summer.

Moabman, Army says GO ARMY :)

Not too bad, not alot of cars since it was pretty cold and alot of peeps are out of town from the holidays, but what was there was nice muscle. And good burgers! My sons say it is usually hopping on Friday nites statrting about 7ish. Biff's is on I-35 and Topperwein, on the east side of the freeway behind the Whattaburger.

I thought I had heard that the Pigstand closed down last summer.

Moabman, Army says GO ARMY :)

Wow, I had no idea about pigstand, thanks for the update. Looks like i'll be going to Biff's after my car gets here!

hope to meet you here or in Houston sometime soon!

We need a TX meet for everyone sometime soon too!

Wow, I had no idea about pigstand, thanks for the update. Looks like i'll be going to Biff's after my car gets here!

hope to meet you here or in Houston sometime soon!

We need a TX meet for everyone sometime soon too!

Yes, we need to get a TX meet going!

I'll meet you in LV for the party :)

We need to meet in SA for some tasty Tex Mex and then drive the Devils Backbone outside of Wimberly and finish up at Lake Travis and watch the sun set at The Oasis :happy feet:

Now you're talkin!

I am in!

Yall PM me and Im ready to go as soon as I get my car!

We need to meet in SA for some tasty Tex Mex and then drive the Devils Backbone outside of Wimberly and finish up at Lake Travis and watch the sun set at The Oasis :happy feet:

Let's do it! Top the day off with a hotel in Austin and the rest of the night on 6th St :)

Archived