TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I know its getting close.....

spider

I called my dealer last week and he said it was setting at the plant ready for delivery. Is it possible to confirm and if it is, when does Ford come back from the holidays to resume business? Also is it possible to get a copy of the window sticker?

Heres my Vin #1ZVHT88S185160883

Thanks for any help

I called my dealer last week and he said it was setting at the plant ready for delivery. Is it possible to confirm and if it is, when does Ford come back from the holidays to resume business? Also is it possible to get a copy of the window sticker?

Thanks for any help

Your build date was 12/12/2007

Thanks for any help

PM me your email

Spider, I am right there with you on the agony of the wait.

My car is also sitting there waiting to be put on the rail car number ETTX852409 (CN Railway)

My VIN number is 1ZVHT88SX85161093 built about the same time as yours but I am not sure of the exact date (please help if anyone can find out)

Ford says the ETA to the dealer in Mississippi is 1/10/08.

Congradulations on your car !!

Spider, I am right there with you on the agony of the wait.

My car is also sitting there waiting to be put on the rail car number ETTX852409 (CN Railway)

My VIN number is 1ZVHT88SX85161093 built about the same time as yours but I am not sure of the exact date (please help if anyone can find out)

Ford says the ETA to the dealer in Mississippi is 1/10/08.

Congradulations on your car !!

Your car was built on the best day of the year!!! My birthday! :happy feet:

12/14/07

Archived