TEAM SHELBY FORUM

10 cars called in to production?

intguys

I was hoping someone in our forums has gotten the call so I can see how far from schedualing I am. SS070025.

wow with a number like 25 we figured you would be one of the first to go, if carroll keeps the first 20 or so numbers for himself and close friends, then your next.

I was hoping someone in our forums has gotten the call so I can see how far from schedualing I am. SS070025.

Good Question.

The calls go by CSM and date of deposit.

Say for example I have a CSM number of 50 with a deposit paid date 0f 8/20/07 and you have a CSM number of 30 with a deposit paid date of 9/01/07 I would be called up before you.

Guess what I saying is it's gonna be hard to pin point exactly where we are in the call to conversion process because of people that got lower number due to drop outs.

Like you, I heard ten were called for conversion, and they were all verts. I kinda find it hard to believe the first ten just happened to be vert no coups.

If it is true all verts were called they maybe adding yet another twist of verts then coups then verts and going by CSM followed by deposit date.

Wait I think I lost myself. Can you please explain tyo me what I just said? I’m so confused!

The good news is they started calling. If that is even true. I have checked this site & as well as Shelbyautos.com site and found nothing about anyone being called. One can only hope.

All I can tell you for sure is there was no Ford GT500 Shelby Cobra Super Snake sitting in my garage Christmas morning when I woke up. Santa What Happened!!!!!

Good Question.

The calls go by CSM and date of deposit.

Say for example I have a CSM number of 50 with a deposit paid date 0f 8/20/07 and you have a CSM number of 30 with a deposit paid date of 9/01/07 I would be called up before you.

Guess what I saying is it's gonna be hard to pin point exactly where we are in the call to conversion process because of people that got lower number due to drop outs.

Like you, I heard ten were called for conversion, and they were all verts. I kinda find it hard to believe the first ten just happened to be vert no coups.

If it is true all verts were called they maybe adding yet another twist of verts then coups then verts and going by CSM followed by deposit date.

Wait I think I lost myself. Can you please explain what I said to me? I’m so confused!

The good news is they started calling. If that is even true. I have checked this site & as well as Shelbyautos.com site and found nothing about anyone being called. One can only hope...

I am only guessing here but I think that the reason they have asked for the first 10 verts is because they are still not done fiddling with the 725+ hp package. I have read in a couple of posts that the strut tower brace is still in development for the Kenne Bell SC and that they are waiting for the one piece drive shafts.

Jaime

I am only guessing here but I think that the reason they have asked for the first 10 verts is because they are still not done fiddling with the 725+ hp package. I have read in a couple of posts that the strut tower brace is still in development for the Kenne Bell SC and that they are waiting for the one piece drive shafts.

Jaime

Wow your respones was so fast I didn't even think my reply made it and popped back in to check it.

I think I remember reading that or something to that effect.

Thanks

JimC

PS Marry Christmas to all and to all a Happy new year.

Jaime

:yup: Bingo!

Verts only for the time being.

Archived