TEAM SHELBY FORUM

500 Miles on my new Vapor coupe- WOW!

llcwhit

I thought I would have to give up this car, at MSRP no less, then decided to go forward with the purchase. Man, am I glad I did! I have never had a car like this, and I am pretty much giddy everytime i see her! Picked up in Amarillo Texas, and drove back to Waxahachie, just south of Dallas. Not a boring moment for 385 miles. Couldn't even get home before somone pulled up to take a picture. I keep peeking out into the garage to make sure its real!!!! woo hoo............!!!!

I thought I would have to give up this car, at MSRP no less, then decided to go forward with the purchase. Man, am I glad I did! I have never had a car like this, and I am pretty much giddy everytime i see her! Picked up in Amarillo Texas, and drove back to Waxahachie, just south of Dallas. Not a boring moment for 385 miles. Couldn't even get home before somone pulled up to take a picture. I keep peeking out into the garage to make sure its real!!!! woo hoo............!!!!

I too just got 500 miles on my vapor coupe. I feel just like you about it ! It's at this momemt getting an oil change for a little more "AGGRESSIVE" driving. :burnout: Mike

Congrats on your New Ride.. and you are right it is an awsome ride.

I am in Mansfield so if you see a white/blue stripe GT500 it might just be

me taking mine for a spin.. :happy feet: 1250miles on mine and

getting ready to give her an oil change too.

I'll be looking for you but I live in Texarkana, 209 miles from you, I bet you won't stray this far from home. :hysterical2: I do get to Dallas a couple times a year. Can you recommend a tuner/dyno there? Mike

I'll be looking for you but I live in Texarkana, 209 miles from you, I bet you won't stray this far from home. :hysterical2: I do get to Dallas a couple times a year. Can you recommend a tuner/dyno there? Mike

No, Sorry .... I dont have any info on a good Tuner or dyno in the Area.... Im sure someone on the site has had some dealings in the area.... and I don't plan on making any performance mods.. YET that is :hysterical2:

No, Sorry .... I dont have any info on a good Tuner or dyno in the Area.... Im sure someone on the site has had some dealings in the area.... and I don't plan on making any performance mods.. YET that is :hysterical2:

Hey, slick- I have a friend in mansfield that has a GT500 vert. IT is #28 produced, from what SVT told him.

I also know a guy in Waxahachie that has a White/Blue 07, and my next door neighbor has a red/white 07 that he sent to some place in Houston (NOT HENNESEY!) for all kinds of upgrades. Supposedly puts 650+ HP to the rear wheels....I thought these things were supposed to be hard to find!

Hey, slick- I have a friend in mansfield that has a GT500 vert. IT is #28 produced, from what SVT told him.

I also know a guy in Waxahachie that has a White/Blue 07, and my next door neighbor has a red/white 07 that he sent to some place in Houston (NOT HENNESEY!) for all kinds of upgrades. Supposedly puts 650+ HP to the rear wheels....I thought these things were supposed to be hard to find!

Very Cool.. And all this time I have still only seen 2 or 3 on the Road and saw one in Mansfield, it was a White/blue Coupe 07... Have not seen the Vert in Mansfield yet. Good to finally hear about a few GT500's on the South side of DFW area.. :happy feet: :happy feet:

I drove mine into work today too :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived