TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Santa's Special Delivery

Krusher

Just recently moved from Mississippi to Georgetown Texas, and have been waiting for this delivery since placing the order on 6/19. The dealer called me last Friday afternoon to let me know it was being unloaded from the transport. Jumped in the truck with enclosed trailer in tow, and 20 hours later, was back in Texas with the best Xmas present ever.

post-9060-1198698139_thumb.jpg

Just recently moved from Mississippi to Georgetown Texas, and have been waiting for this delivery since placing the order on 6/19. The dealer called me last Friday afternoon to let me know it was being unloaded from the transport. Jumped in the truck with enclosed trailer in tow, and 20 hours later, was back in Texas with the best Xmas present ever.

Sullivan Ford in Brookhaven. He's also was my neighbor, and handled all the fleet sales for my company. Needless to say I got a GREAT deal

Congradulations, I have the same color scheme, did you get the Navigation & ambient lighting?

Archived