TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bassani Exhaust sound clip

croz98gt

We had a fairly nice day the Saturday before Christmas and I hadn't started my car since Nov. 24th.......it had been a month.

I just got the video thing (FLIP video, thanks GRABBER got the idea from you) and had to capture some sound clips in video format to tide me over until the spring.

Stock Exhaust Manifolds, full 3" Bassani exhaust, no cats, race mufflers. other mods: 2.6 metco pulley, JLT cai, tune

c0195f1a-f2ea-4628-9142-9a0e0122c2b1.jpgStock Exhaust Manifolds, full 3" Bassani exhaust, no cats, race mufflers. other mods: 2.6 metco pulley, JLT cai, tune. This was in the winter and I half took the car cover off you can still see it on top.

I think it is louder in person, but the video turned out pretty good. I had my 9yr daughter filming. The first time I rev it she kind shook a little, might have scared her a little.......hehe!!!!!

JJ

Makes me want to go out and start mine up, but will wait a full 30 days.... sounds great.

Yeah I waited a full month too. I let it idle for about 20 min before I started reving it. also before I started reving it I held it at 2k for about 2min. Can't wait to start driving again.

JJ

We had a fairly nice day the Saturday before Christmas and I hadn't started my car since Nov. 24th.......it had been a month.

I just got the video thing (FLIP video, thanks GRABBER got the idea from you) and had to capture some sound clips in video format to tide me over until the spring.

Stock Exhaust Manifolds, full 3" Bassani exhaust, no cats, race mufflers. other mods: 2.6 metco pulley, JLT cai, tune

c0195f1a-f2ea-4628-9142-9a0e0122c2b1.jpgStock Exhaust Manifolds, full 3" Bassani exhaust, no cats, race mufflers. other mods: 2.6 metco pulley, JLT cai, tune. This was in the winter and I half took the car cover off you can still see it on top.

I think it is louder in person, but the video turned out pretty good. I had my 9yr daughter filming. The first time I rev it she kind shook a little, might have scared her a little.......hehe!!!!!

JJ

Hey, JJ

Did you install the pulley or have it done? Just wondering about the removal and install process weather or not you really need the Metco puller. Thanks!

Hey, JJ

Did you install the pulley or have it done? Just wondering about the removal and install process weather or not you really need the Metco puller. Thanks!

yeah, I did it myself and yep you will need to get the pulley puller so that you can remove the factory pulley and then install the new hub which you can then change to any size pulley with just the removal of 5 bolts.

JJ

Yeah I would like to see the burnout vid too....please post them.

Nice ..... You can hear the echo off the buildings......I am going to try and get some videos this summer like that. Your exhaust sounds sweet!

JJ

If you have the Bassani cat back it will sound the same[ihave LT and you have no cats]..........will sound the same..... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: RIP-ER UP............ :snake: !Oh the flinch in the vid was PRICELESS!!!!! :hysterical2:

Thank You! It is just not fair........you are in FL and can drive it year around :shift:

JJ

That's right!!! Took the bike out today and rode for about 4hrs.........mid 70's with a light breeze and tomorrow, more of the same and teh GT500 is going out. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I was thinking the samething! Probably cause the driver is crazy and they wanted to keep a safe distance! :hysterical2:

JJ

I gave SCGT500 and ALLOY DAVE a ride, It was not planed......I had Dave in the car at the time......Spontaneous I am... :hysterical2: ...Crazy......Oh Ya!!!!! :happy feet: :hysterical2:

Archived