TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pre SS pictures

Micheal, Do they have a stripe delet option? Or did you have to remove them? Thanks, Mark

They do offer a stripe delete option, I know because that's what I ordered, 08 torch red with stripe delete just like Michael's. I will probably have to wait a bit longer on the conversion though. My deposit goes down a week from today.

Jaime

im going to drive her when i go out for the Bash. going to go to LA and back to LV. should be enough driving on her

michael morris

"Registeration and proof of insurance please."

"Thank you."

"Sir, do you know why I stopped you today?"

"Yes, that's right, for excessive speed"

"Well, actually you may have slowed to 85 after you saw me behind you, but you were doing 135 when I clocked your speed."

"No sir, not visually; I caught you on radar."

"You had to go 135 because the car is brand new and you needed to break in the engine in; ...I see."

"Would you mind stepping out of the car Mr. Morris?"

:redcard::hysterical:

"Registeration and proof of insurance please."

"Thank you."

"Sir, do you know why I stopped you today?"

"Yes, that's right, for excessive speed"

"Well, actually you may have slowed to 85 after you saw me behind you, but you were doing 135 when I clocked your speed."

"No sir, not visually; I caught you on radar."

"You had to go 135 because the car is brand new and you needed to break in the engine in; ...I see."

"Would you mind stepping out of the car Mr. Morris?"

:redcard::hysterical:

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me!!!

The good thing about living in the UK is we always have the Isle of Man or a trip to the German autobahn if you really have the need to stretch your cars legs and would rather not end up with a free night at the grey bar hotel! Both have no speed limit so your sense of self preservation is your only limiting factor.

A bit of a long drive to either place when I move back stateside...

Jaime

Michael, CONGRATS!!! Looks sweeet (will be even sweeter as an SS!!!).

As for me, I'm picking up my car next week when I am in LV. So, it's sitting there....waiting for me to break it in. And get the s/c turned on. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Ohhhh the pain. PSDSx100!!!

When I get it, it will have been 2 years and 10 months wait, but it

sure beats driving it in the :headspin: snow, though!!! :hysterical:

Archived