TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pre SS pictures

i dont know? either the guy who brought it over for Gaudin Ford or someone who works at SAI that i havent met yet. they put the car inside somewhere so he maybe moving it there.

thanks for showing me how to do the pics Grabber

michael morris

Glad I could help.

You can also download videos to photobucket. A real easy way is to buy one of these of under $80 bucks. They hold 30 minutes of digital images.

http://www.theflip.com/products_flip_video.shtml

look i learned one thing today. im NOT learning 2 things in 1 day!! :hysterical:

i have a digital camera that will record a good amount of video.

michael morris

The problem with the video part of a dig camera is that the res. is so high that photobucket and y-tube will only allow about 15 seconds of recording. I have messed with it. You will not be able to post a video that way. Way to many pixels.

We will need video of your SS, so you better learn it. :rant:

Have they started producing the SS?

SAI has called for the first 10 converts. they dont have the driveshaft for the 725hp in yet. i hoping they will have in around the first of the year, but it was cheaper to send the from Ford to SAI than bring it to GA and then ship it out there. plus this way they might want to get the car out of the way and just make it a SS

michael morris

i dont know? either the guy who brought it over for Gaudin Ford or someone who works at SAI that i havent met yet. they put the car inside somewhere so he maybe moving it there.

thanks for showing me how to do the pics Grabber

michael morris

As far as I can tell, the young man that's driving your car is also named Michael, who is a SAI employee that works with Cynthia, and I have a feeling that those pictures were taken last Friday.

SAI has called for the first 10 converts. they dont have the driveshaft for the 725hp in yet. i hoping they will have in around the first of the year, but it was cheaper to send the from Ford to SAI than bring it to GA and then ship it out there. plus this way they might want to get the car out of the way and just make it a SS

michael morris

And they don't have the strut brace for the 725hp yet.

his name is jared patterson. he is gary's son.

i saw your car today michael. i'm pretty much the only person at SAI during the break and my office is in the building where your car is stored. i always peek in there to make sure everything is okay. it's beautiful out today. bout 45, sunny and no wind. i could take it out to the track for you to make sure it's still okay.

his name is jared patterson. he is gary's son.

i saw your car today michael. i'm pretty much the only person at SAI during the break and my office is in the building where your car is stored. i always peek in there to make sure everything is okay. it's beautiful out today. bout 45, sunny and no wind. i could take it out to the track for you to make sure it's still okay.

I couldn't tell if it was Jared or his friend/co-worker Mike. Why are you there when everyone else is at home relaxing? Is it dedication to your job, or just trying to get away from the in-laws visiting for the holiday's? :hysterical:

i'm pretty sure it's jared. he's been wearing that hoodie sweat jacket the last few weeks.

i just happen to be lucky to be here. heh, no plans to go out of town or anything and we needed a person around while there is work on a project going on. there could be worse places to be.

i'm pretty sure it's jared. he's been wearing that hoodie sweat jacket the last few weeks.

i just happen to be lucky to be here. heh, no plans to go out of town or anything and we needed a person around while there is work on a project going on. there could be worse places to be.

Yeah, the brown one he was wearing last Friday too. :hysterical:

Take care and don't work too hard (unless of course you're working on Super Snakes, in which case GET TO WORK!!!).

See you in a few weeks at the Birthday Bash!!

i dont think its Jarod. i met him when my wife and i were out a few months ago. the car in the car looks like he has a mustache. i dont remember Jarod being old enought to have a mustache, but i could be wrong. keith at Gauding told me they gave the keys to Jarod, so lets go with Jarod in the car!

thanks guys this has turned into a fun little thing here. i will email cythinia and see if she can tell me who was in the car for sure

michael morris

i dont think its Jarod. i met him when my wife and i were out a few months ago. the car in the car looks like he has a mustache. i dont remember Jarod being old enought to have a mustache, but i could be wrong. keith at Gauding told me they gave the keys to Jarod, so lets go with Jarod in the car!

thanks guys this has turned into a fun little thing here. i will email cythinia and see if she can tell me who was in the car for sure

michael morris

Hey, what the hell, SAI is in Vegas, right? Okay, I've got $5.00 bucks that says it's Michael, Jarod's friend and co-worker. :waiting::hysterical2:

Bored. :)

MichaelMorris14--DropOff--Pic3.jpg

Bored at home or at work? I'm stuck and bored at work, and would be MUCH happier being bored at home.

I know who it is!!!!!!!!!! What do I win? :hysterical2:

It is our truck driver Tom!!!!!

Bud

A Steak dinner. I'll make good on my offer when I'm there for Carroll's bash in a few weeks.

steak dinner!!??

i answered correct first.

:-P

Sorry, I just assumed that you already knew that you were invited too!

The problem with the video part of a dig camera is that the res. is so high that photobucket and y-tube will only allow about 15 seconds of recording. I have messed with it. You will not be able to post a video that way. Way to many pixels.

We will need video of your SS, so you better learn it. :rant:

Photobucket will need to learn to handle more video, the market will demand it. Change or die in today's business world.

I'm sure you use air nailers on your job, right Rob? :happy feet:

Archived