TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally!!! Pictures of Red Appearance package!

DubbsFaris

I know its on ebay, and not in my driveway, but when I bought this car sight unseen, I couldn't help but worry it wouldn't come out looking as good as I hoped...I was right-- It came out BETTER!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-FORD-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is to a merry xmas and happy new year- AND one really fast train from MI to TX!!!! :superhero:

dc5a_3.jpg

dd90_3.jpg

deee_3.jpg

ddfa_3.jpg

de88_3.jpg

df5b_3.jpg

e41a_3.jpg

e196_3.jpg

dc5a_3.jpg

dd90_3.jpg

deee_3.jpg

ddfa_3.jpg

de88_3.jpg

df5b_3.jpg

e41a_3.jpg

e196_3.jpg

I know its on ebay, and not in my driveway, but when I bought this car sight unseen, I couldn't help but worry it wouldn't come out looking as good as I hoped...I was right-- It came out BETTER!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-FORD-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is to a merry xmas and happy new year- AND one really fast train from MI to TX!!!! :superhero:

Nice Shelby. The Ebony finish with the Red Stripe looks Bad A$$.

The Red Stripe Package is a looker, you won't be sorry.

ItalianStallion

• 5 years later...

I recently purchased an '07. For the 2007 model year, there were 169 of these "Red Stripe Edition" coupes produced in black (ebony) and 128 produced in white for a total of 297.

Just wondering .... How can I find out what number my car is in that sequence of 169? or in that sequence of 297?

I do have the Certificate of Authenticity (came with the car) and the Deluxe Build Sheet (ordered from www.shopfordgear.com ), but neither provides this breakdown.

Also called Ford's Special Vehicle Team at 1 800 367 3788 and the guy who answered wasn't able to help.

Thanks.

Nice Shelby. The Ebony finish with the Red Stripe looks Bad A$$.

The Red Stripe Package is a looker, you won't be sorry.

ItalianStallion

Oh, forgot to add my +1 on this. Of course they all look great, but something about red on black really pops.

Seriously turns heads. You will love it.

All sorts of thing red-accent things you can buy too

+ Strut Bold Caps and Battery & Master Cylinder Covers

Passenger Site Sill Plate and Floor Mat Close Up

Oh, forgot to add my +1 on this. Of course they all look great, but something about red on black really pops.

Seriously turns heads. You will love it.

All sorts of thing red-accent things you can buy too

Door sill plates look beautiful, where did you get them....

Have to add to wish list.

I had my GT500 door sill plates powder coated exactly like those shortly after I got them. Red lettering with a coat of clear. Local guy did a really nice job on them. I've been meaning to do my OEM coil covers too but just haven't taken the time - they would look a lot better than the crappy factory paint that has been blistering since day one.

I recently purchased an '07. For the 2007 model year, there were 169 of these "Red Stripe Edition" coupes produced in black (ebony) and 128 produced in white for a total of 297.

Just wondering .... How can I find out what number my car is in that sequence of 169? or in that sequence of 297?

I do have the Certificate of Authenticity (came with the car) and the Deluxe Build Sheet (ordered from www.shopfordgear.com ), but neither provides this breakdown.

Also called Ford's Special Vehicle Team at 1 800 367 3788 and the guy who answered wasn't able to help.

Thanks.

Mine came with the certificate as well as the Deluxe build sheet but also included a letter from that said my car is 51 of 169. Try this, Performance Group Phone Number: 877.837.2582

Door sill plates look beautiful, where did you get them....

Have to add to wish list.

Thanks!

The door sill plates came (unpainted) with the Shelby Dash plaque. Then I painted the (carefully!) with red touch-up paint myself. 3 Coats then a clear-coat on top.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived