TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone looking for a particular 07 GTH #

hertzworld

Post what number you are looking for. Michael Morris and I were probably the biggest dealer of the 06's in the country. Post here and we can see who wants what # so we can let you know if we get it in. Thanks

Not looking for a particular number, but am interested in a vert at the right price.

Message me if you have any news.

KingCobra.

• 2 weeks later...
Post what number you are looking for. Michael Morris and I were probably the biggest dealer of the 06's in the country. Post here and we can see who wants what # so we can let you know if we get it in. Thanks

Keep me in mind for #181

Neil

Speaking of the hertz, Neil, or maybe Michael Morris, can you answer for me, I remember reading on the old forums about two service bulletins for the hertz 06 coupes, and now that the forums merged I can not find the thread. Do you know what the service bulletins were? Not the battery drain, but I think there was a rearend noise or something, and maybe something in the fuel system?? Am I remembering correctly? I want to get it fixed soon.

Thanks!

Helaina

dennis and i will keep our eyes open. im watching the cars on the east coast and hes got the west coast. that should pretty much cover the all :happy feet:

michael morris

Michael,

I hope you were watching the B-J auctions last night and saw that 1970 Torino Cobra sell for a whopping $100,000!!!

Speaking of the hertz, Neil, or maybe Michael Morris, can you answer for me, I remember reading on the old forums about two service bulletins for the hertz 06 coupes, and now that the forums merged I can not find the thread. Do you know what the service bulletins were? Not the battery drain, but I think there was a rearend noise or something, and maybe something in the fuel system?? Am I remembering correctly? I want to get it fixed soon.

Thanks!

Helaina

Helaina,

You should theoretically be able to call a dealer and with your VIN, check whether there are any technical service bulletins out there and whether your car had the services complete. There was something wrong on some cars with the fuel system - nothing fatal, but it affected performance.

Thanks!

Helaina

I found a whole list of them at edmunds.com under 2006 Mustang GT. There was two recalls: front and rear suspension, and 9 Tech Service Bulletins.

The recalls concern aftermarket Roush sturts, so really not a GT-H issue. But the TSBs are as follows. The dealer can look up the number.

ISSUE TSB#

Trans control module #04032007

ABS warning light #19296

Parking brake cable #0654

Fuel: slow/difficult to fill #06313

Asst. electrical diagnostic codes #052317

Erratic fuel gauge #061013

Rear shock #014011901

Instrument panel light issues #19105

Asst. engine diagnostic trouble codes #061912

Hope this works for you. I haven't taken mine in you, but will as soon as the weather gets a touch warmer. You can buy me a coffee at the next meeting.

Neil Callari

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I would like car # 143 in a 06!!!

car# 208 is in veags! it needs a tranmission!!!! I rented it for the b-day party.. I have pics of it!!

I would like to see the pictures and do you have a contact number so i can call about it. I have the 208 coupe

thanks Steve

emai_ steven39@bellsouth.net

• 3 weeks later...

Curious to know how often these come up for sale? What was the plan for service life, then sale/auction?

Would be interested in #43, or any car ending in 43 (143, 243, etc)...

Looking for the right price of course.

Thanks,

Keith

Lucky number 13 in a drop top will do for me.

Neil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello- I'm (duh) looking for '07 #332! Thanks, Pete

• 6 months later...

I am looking for 07-132 if it comes up, rented it last year in Vegas.

Archived