TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Registry

GT500-07

Are all the 07/08 GT500's included in the Shelby Registry or only the 40th and Super Snake?

The registry which i understand is to go to print in 08` so i doubt that the 08 Shelbys willbe in it . Just my thought could be wrong though .

The registry which i understand is to go to print in 08` so i doubt that the 08 Shelbys willbe in it . Just my thought could be wrong though .

The new SAAC registry will be in 2 volumes. The first volume will be Cobras , GT 40s and Ford GTs and some misc Shelby based vehicles and is due out I believe in 08. Volume 2 will be the Mustang bodied Shelbys from 65-70 and 07 and is due out I believe in 2010. There currently is a registrar for 07 but I don't know whether the future plans include 08.

Go Here.

GT500 SHELBY Registry

Are you asking in reference to the certificate.

SVT-Certificate.jpg

I do not believe this is where the certificate is generated from. Because that comes straight from SVT (800FORDSVT) and will be sent out after the years production run.

I do not believe this is where the certificate is generated from. Because that comes straight from SVT (800FORDSVT) and will be sent out after the years production run.

Si. I have an '08 and called SVT for my certificate (hey! I didn't know!). The guy said to call after the model year's run ended, and they would have all the yearly stats compiled. $40, or you get a package for $99 if I recall.

1-800-FORD-788

Go Here.

GT500 SHELBY Registry

Are you asking in reference to the certificate.

SVT-Certificate.jpg

I registered my 08 through SAI back in September. I didn't even realize that a certificate could be had at year-end. Very nice indeed, will definitely have to get one of those. What did that set you back TS? If it came directly from SVT, was the info collected by SAI (through website registry) and forwarded to SVT?

I couldn't begin to tell you if SAI and SVT share that info, you might ask Son of GT, I think he's got something to do with SAI in some way and might know.

I would suspect those SVT certs are compiled from Ford. And the Dash plaque info is compiled from SAI. I just don't see the two sharing much info, but I could be so wrong in that respect.

I think mine was around $40 or so...but this one is the one you want...too bad if you don't have Performance White. :hysterical2:

SVT-Certificate-New.jpg

:hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

SAI is the offical registry for all new Shelby vehicles, it will go live in 08 right around Carroll's Birthday. The Ford Gt people are welcome to this registry as well, as Carroll had a long history with the old and new cars.

SAI is the offical registry for all new Shelby vehicles, it will go live in 08 right around Carroll's Birthday. The Ford Gt people are welcome to this registry as well, as Carroll had a long history with the old and new cars.

Where do folks who own a FORD GT (like me) register - I can't seem to find the registry point.

Archived