TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Shelby

ShelbyGT/SC

By the way with the changes at Tasca the person to contact is Dennis Gomes. If anyone needs help with Tasca feel free to contact Roger (rosssvt) or me (adams.shelbygt@gmail.com) and we will be glad to help. We get asked all the time and are happy to help so I thought to offer to all.

• 3 weeks later...

Adam-

congrats on finally getting her done! I know it's been a long (and sometimes frustrating) process, but it truly did turn out beautifully. Glad you were able to get it all pulled together. Well done and most of all ENJOY!!!!

Larry

• 3 years later...

Well all, I am sorry to say I had to have some major work done to my car again. I was racing autocross a couple weeks ago and had to have some professional mechanics fix the car. Lucky me, there were a trio of experts able to help out.

I race with ADSI now and then and they asked to use my car for their website so we took these and many more. When I am allowed to show some of the more risky ones, I'll be sure to post them. ADSI will have a lot more on their site too.

Looking forward to Lime Rock this Friday (SCDA.com) and New England Dragway this Wednesday night. Bob (ILMOR) I hope you can make it.

Enjoy...

IMG_8834.jpg

IMG_8841.jpg

IMG_8833.jpg

IMG_8843.jpg

IMG_8848.jpg

IMG_8846.jpg

Damn, I am so sorry that your car had problems! It must have been a long and hard day for you watching them labor over the top of your car on a hot humid afternoon. Hope you got it fixed!:hysterical:

PS: Good pic's really!

Dave

EDITED:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd kick that one in the butt.............................she's just sitt'n around gett'n a suntan!

Archived