TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Visit to SAI

SteelSteeds

I won't be able to attend Mr. Shelby's birthday bash in January, however I will be in Las Vegas in mid-February with my wife and baby while my wife attends a veterinary conference. I'll have my daughter in tow, but I absolutely plan to take the trip out to SAI. My question is, as a Team Shelby member, do I get a better tour than the regular daily public tours? A lot of people have posted photos and talked about their visit, and had some great stories. Who do I need to know to get the cook's tour, instead of the public tour? ;)

Dup posting. Please see next post.

I won't be able to attend Mr. Shelby's birthday bash in January, however I will be in Las Vegas in mid-February with my wife and baby while my wife attends a veterinary conference. I'll have my daughter in tow, but I absolutely plan to take the trip out to SAI. My question is, as a Team Shelby member, do I get a better tour than the regular daily public tours? A lot of people have posted photos and talked about their visit, and had some great stories. Who do I need to know to get the cook's tour, instead of the public tour? ;)

You could try contacting John Walker, but please note that SAI is closed until December 31st.

Archived