TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Dash Plaque

KMCBOSS

Got my dash plaque with the Shelby sigature yesterday after a 10 week wait. I plan to install the plaque without painting - just don't want to take a chance on screwing it up. Also, the placque comes with a certificate of athenticity - almost threw it away as I did't see it in the bottom of the box. The wife found it when taking the box out to the recycle bin.

post-3868-1198340992_thumb.jpg

post-3868-1198340992_thumb.jpg

Got my dash plaque with the Shelby sigature yesterday after a 10 week wait. I plan to install the plaque without painting - just don't want to take a chance on screwing it up. Also, the placque comes with a certificate of athenticity - almost threw it away as I did't see it in the bottom of the box. The wife found it when taking the box out to the recycle bin.

That's great! - I ordered mine last week. I was expecting a long wait and understand they don't charge your CC until it is ready to ship; I can't really afford it right now but I have up to 10 weeks to save up.

I recieved a certificate with my plaque.

Oh, and it was on a red car. You know, the fastest. :superhero:

HSURB

red is fastest only if its pushed off a cliff :superhero:

white is so fast, it can never be corralled for such things :happy feet:

and I got no stinkin' certificate with the dash plaque; I did get one with a signed sun visor. I guess I didn't pay enough adm for the plaque :censored:

The certificate of authenticity has the VIN of the car on it also. Perhaps you folks may have accidently thrown it out like I almost did. I would think SAI could issue you another without too much trouble considering Shelby's signature is not on that paper

I got mine last month... too cold to put it on, so it's still in the box with all the packing material it came with.

I just checked, again, and no certificate.

I guess I'll call and wait ANOTHER 2 months for the remainder of what I should have got the first time. :banghead:

You must of received one of the special ones, can you post a pix?

The plaque gets afixed with 3M double sided tape?

Yes it is, and probably enough to hold a bumper on. I removed 4 corners of the backing leaving about 2/3 still covered and it's held fine, like it's not coming off anytime soon. That way if needed, I could actually remove it without it taking the dash with it. :hysterical:

I don't remember a certificate with mine as well. I was in the second initial batch. Things were pretty crazy. I bet if you PMd Amy, she could tell you if they could send a certificate.

Dang, that thing is really nice! I wonder if they are going to send them out to the rest of us poor mooks? :headscratch:

KC666

What is SAI charging for sign interior parts like the visor, glove box or section of the dash?

JimC

Just remember, he signs hundreds of things, be sure you clearly tape out where you would like it signed.

One member sent in an airbag cover and got it back signed upside down.

Archived