TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who can install these on my car....???

Vmargs21

I am ordering an 08 here in the next few days and iam getting a corsa exhaust and some steeda parts...i.e. a supercharger pully, tensioner, cold air intake, ecu and was wondering what would be a reccomended shop in the so cal area? iam in ventura...any help would be greatly appreciated! Happy holidays everyone!

-Vmargs

I am ordering an 08 here in the next few days and iam getting a corsa exhaust and some steeda parts...i.e. a supercharger pully, tensioner, cold air intake, ecu and was wondering what would be a reccomended shop in the so cal area? iam in ventura...any help would be greatly appreciated! Happy holidays everyone!

-Vmargs

Hey guys, who is that dude that had an ebony coupe that used to post a lot here...wasn't he from So Cal? I can't recall his screen name...he doesn't post much anymore. He was one of the "early adopters" of power upgrades....was his name Carlo or something like that? :headscratch:

Dave

-Vmargs

Take it to Galpin Auto Sports (GAS) in Van Nuys, they can install everything you have and probably sell you more things to install too!

The other place to contact would be Moss Motors. They are located in your neck of the woods, Ventura/Santa Barbara area. Moss does not install, but do they sell parts and accessories for late model Mustangs, and I would suspect that they might be able to recommend someone in the Ventura County area that could install those parts for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived