TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHOO HOO! Got my VIN today!!

swathen

I just got off the phone with my dealer and he gave me my VIN! He said the car should be built in the later part of January with a delivery date of who knows when lol! But I am stoked, because now that I have a VIN I was able to order the Signed dash plaque and door sill kit. Race is on to see what shows up first, the plaque or the car.

Anyone going to Barrett-Jackson this year. I am registered as a bidder (can't afford anything, but it gets me on stage :) this year and am going to be there the entire time.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Scott

Congratulations !

a GREAT day for sure... Congratulations and pretty soon you'll be seeing this picture as I did a year ago !!!!

post-7556-1198264657_thumb.jpg

post-7556-1198264657_thumb.jpg

I just got off the phone with my dealer and he gave me my VIN! He said the car should be built in the later part of January with a delivery date of who knows when lol! But I am stoked, because now that I have a VIN I was able to order the Signed dash plaque and door sill kit. Race is on to see what shows up first, the plaque or the car.

Anyone going to Barrett-Jackson this year. I am registered as a bidder (can't afford anything, but it gets me on stage :) this year and am going to be there the entire time.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Scott

Welcome to the forum swath. Great news, and the excitement will be high from here on. Just be ready for a few bumps along the way...all part of PSDS. You'll certainly have either a quality hold, a plant shutdown, a lost rail car, or some other nuisance as you travel the path to Shelbydom.

Dave

Archived