TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well I think I am finished with Gt500

burnedgt500

When I got the car back in Oct. of 2006 I was in Hog heaven. It was and still is one hell of a car. Since then I have Added a Stage 2 from Evolution and have painted myself many parts on the car and this past week I added FRPP Springs and dropped the car about 1.25 inchs and added an Upper control arm and panhard bar.

All of this has greatly improved a perfect car. Now with 554RWHP and 555 Torque and improving the handling of the car, which I really didn't need to do. Oh yes,the new springs greatly improved the ride. I have even spent the weekend on a world class road course and passed a Ferria at 140 MPH. :superhero:

What else can I do?

The car was perfect when I got it and hasn't done anything but become even more perfect! I have loved it from day one and my love grows even more deeper. 13000 mile and have loved each of them.

Mine is a GO, T88 with the white stripe/inter. upgrade/shaker 1000 which I love and the Sirus radio. she is Number 40 of 288 built. I have custom painted bright red the traction and sway bars and the cross member under the Hood a Bright Red and the combination of GO,white,Red and the Black all work Great together. Oh yes even the eye of all of the Corbra emblems have been painted red also.

Needless to say, I am so please with my Shelby!!!!!!!! My kids and my wife all tell me I love the car more than them.

Congradulations on your car, but just wanted to give you heads up "You will never be finished with your car" it's like an addiction once you start you will never stop. You will be selling your kids off to support your addiction J/K :finger: Enjoy your car! :happy feet:

Congradulations on your car, but just wanted to give you heads up "You will never be finished with your car" it's like an addiction once you start you will never stop. You will be selling your kids off to support your addiction J/K :finger: Enjoy your car! :happy feet:

I am almost to that point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical2::dreamy:

+1 Can't seem to stop doing things to the car.

What else can I do?

Needless to say, I am so please with my Shelby!!!!!!!! My kids and my wife all tell me I love the car more than them.

You have quite the car there. Here are some suggestions:

1. Painted side mirrors

2. Tokico D-Spec dampers

3. Shorty Antenna

4. Hood struts

5. Steeda Frame Rails/Torque box brace

6. New mufflers

7. Show your wife and kids that they are wrong; should help with more mods in the future. :happy feet:

need to post some pics is what else you need to do. :) I would like to see how the ford springs sit.

+ 1 for sure.... Pics are mandatory at this point. Be nice to me I don't get to drive my car!

Keith

Thats sooooooo not true :hysterical2: I havent sold the kids ...yet.. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

WOW - when I first read your topic title and ID - I thought you were pissed about something. Guess I misconstrued at first glance.

I'm glad you're happy. I'm happy. We're all happy. I'm kinda at the same place - at least power-wise. I'm really happy with the Evo Stage II. Just did another dyno for comparison sake yesterday. Still pulled 552rwhp. I'll post that separately. This at the place where I pulled 340-370rwhp last May. That was completely stock on a hot/humid day. What a difference.

I still have my 40th package coming - and I think I'll put on the bigger intercooler heat exchanger. Plus I'm adding the HD radio shortly. Then...I think I'll be done.

I would like to get the shorty antenna and I would really like Crossed drilled rotors all the way around maybe some 20"razors and som toyo Flats but if I do all that right now it would lead to a divorice.

Maybe I will be able to pull it off by the end of 2008 but for right now I think I better sit tight and just enjoy all the mods I have completed.

:superhero::superhero:

I hope all of you guys have a Very Merry Christmas.

I would like to get the shorty antenna and I would really like Crossed drilled rotors all the way around maybe some 20"razors and som toyo Flats but if I do all that right now it would lead to a divorice.

Maybe I will be able to pull it off by the end of 2008 but for right now I think I better sit tight and just enjoy all the mods I have completed.

:superhero::superhero:

I hope all of you guys have a Very Merry Christmas.

She is replacable too but she will take 1/2 of your car in the divorce so probably not a good idea :redcard:

She is replacable too but she will take 1/2 of your car in the divorce so probably not a good idea :redcard:

I feel your pain brother. Last week the metal fabrication shop called and left a message that my exhaust tubes were done and she got pissed and said that we had other things that needed to be done and to ease up on the car mods for a while. I had to tell her that those were for the vent system in the paint room!

So I guess my Shelby will sound stock for a while longer!!

Archived