TEAM SHELBY FORUM

To the Moderators.....

SVTpower

On EvilChris and this yamahaR1 dip!!! ( same guy probably )

I agree that these guys (or this guy if it applies) are dispicable characters and with every post I wish they were gone, but in all honesty, I would miss reading their posts. They are the smartest guys on the face of the planet and the only ones with opinions that are 100% factual. Don't you want to learn from their vast knowledge? I sure do!

These guys are just here to rile everyone up and with every negative post aimed back at them (including this one!) they grow more content. Some of the folks on the forum seem to float over the troll posts and continue their discussion as if these guys didn't even exist. That is way cool! They may not even read the troll posts after they have learned who they are. I should do that, but I find myself looking for these guys posts!

A third negative poster is speco2005. He prefers to call everyone liars rather that idiots. I enjoy his posts, too. One of the forum members speculated that he probably has an agenda as he insists on everyone giving out dealership names and other information. Seems that most of us tend to shy away from giving out our information so as not to cause ourselves hiccups before a deal is completed. I have to consider that a real possibility. He should have waken up and smelled the coffee by now.

I can't seem to put myself in a troll's shoes. How could someone enjoy bashing other folks like they do? Actually, not being able to understand why they do it should make us feel a little better about ourselves.

Frankly, I just ignore morons. I would worry more if there were more, like some other sites I rarely go to anymore. If they keep posting and no one even reacts to what they say, they will move on. Personally I just don't rise to the bait very often. Besides, it is possible to learn some things, even from a moron - they are not always automatically wrong.

Old limp is that you I read about in the Post and Currier (Charleston Newspaper) that travels all over SC and takes pictures of local landmarks with your car posing in front of the photo? The blue GT with spolier delete sounds like you.

No, but that is a cool blog, isn't it! I forget his name just now, but he bought his GT from my salesman. We actually may have looked at his car (while it was in the showroom) when we were ordering ours. That one had the tan interior and automatic transmission.

A third negative poster is speco2005. He prefers to call everyone liars rather that idiots. I enjoy his posts, too. One of the forum members speculated that he probably has an agenda as he insists on everyone giving out dealership names and other information. Seems that most of us tend to shy away from giving out our information so as not to cause ourselves hiccups before a deal is completed. I have to consider that a real possibility. He should have waken up and smelled the coffee by now.

I do not know whom the other posters are u want banned, but all I have ever done is posted real facts from real dealers with names and numbers. Others didnt. and now that pricing is live, I have if you noticed been encouraged by that. Many of my points still hold true though. Alot of guys who thought they had orders suddenly dont because the dealer is backing out on them, you can read the posts all over this board.Again this is the internet in 2006 and anybody it seems can make claims and people think they must be true.

I do not know whom the other posters are u want banned, but all I have ever done is posted real facts from real dealers with names and numbers. Others didnt. and now that pricing is live, I have if you noticed been encouraged by that. Many of my points still hold true though. Alot of guys who thought they had orders suddenly dont because the dealer is backing out on them, you can read the posts all over this board.Again this is the internet in 2006 and anybody it seems can make claims and people think they must be true.

Most of your claims were that orders were never placed. The fact that particular dealerships have backed out of an agreement does not support that claim. On the other hand, where you claimed that all dealerships except the ones that you had contacted were liars is bearing some truth. Thing is, no one ever disputed the fact that there are unscrupulous dealers around. I believe the general consensus of this forum is that these dealers are in the minority.

I choose to consider most of your chants as untrue or at least misguided and mostly baseless.

A lot of orders WEREN'T placed. People thought they were but, they weren't. When people tried to explain to them that they can't have an order in in the month of February they cried and complained. Now all of a sudden look at how many threads there are of people not having one on order.

It's a fact and how he can have facts and yet not be true is a new one LOL

I guess those people can't use their place in line or their order as some type of status symbol anymore :(

These guys are just here to rile everyone up and with every negative post aimed back at them (including this one!) they grow more content. Some of the folks on the forum seem to float over the troll posts and continue their discussion as if these guys didn't even exist. That is way cool!

What troll posts? :huh:

Oh no, I'm starting to post like RUFDRAFT again. :doh:

Terry - I like your style!

Ignore 'em and they'll go away. Easy fix. :shift:

As George Carlin once said - (or was it Jimi Hendrix??) about "shock jocks" - you don't like the station? Change the channel! :happy feet:

If you want to respond to someone, respond. If you want banning powers, ask to be a mod. If you think someone is worthy of being banned, send a PM to a mod with reasons why.

I like this approach. The masses actually have the veto power here. lawdude sums it up...if there are so many members willing to complain about the actions of a few, please take the time to PM our mods. This will help to isolate the offenders w/o publicly bashing them...which is what we don't like, right? The scathing replies often fired back @ them is exactly what they thrive on...Psychology 101 here folks...Easier said than done, I know I'm guilty of the latter. Something to strive for though.

ShelbyWise

I like this approach. The masses actually have the veto power here. lawdude sums it up...if there are so many members willing to complain about the actions of a few, please take the time to PM our mods. This will help to isolate the offenders w/o publicly bashing them...which is what we don't like, right? The scathing replies often fired back @ them is exactly what they thrive on...Psychology 101 here folks...Easier said than done, I know I'm guilty of the latter. Something to strive for though.

ShelbyWise

Excellent advice! Thanks to lawdude and ShelbyWise.

Terry - I like your style!

Ignore 'em and they'll go away. Easy fix. :shift:

As George Carlin once said - (or was it Jimi Hendrix??) about "shock jocks" - you don't like the station? Change the channel! :happy feet:

I agree with you RUFDRAFT !sorry for the negative feedback to that yamaha but I lose control rightaway! :rant:I will learn to not post to these idiot's there a waist of time!.BEST OF LUCK! :party: :happy feet: :bandance:

Good form!

Trolls are like hackers - they thrive on upsetting people.

A shrink buddy of mine says that people like that usually aren't happy - and they don't like people who are. It's sad.

Well - they aren't about to get in my groove! :happy feet:

I agree, shut em down. End the verbal Diarrhea from those two (one?). If they/he/it truly had something constructive to contribute rather then just being contary for the sake of being contary, fine. Otherwise, smoke em. :burnout:

My Shrink is my buddy!

After an back injury - he helped me go back to school - get through about 5 failed relationships during 7 years of school - taught me to like Pesto - and how to heel and toe - and how to not let anything - and I mean anything - get in my way. :shift:

My shrink is rich.

I am not - but I am happy. :happy feet:

My Shrink is my buddy!

After an back injury - he helped me go back to school - get through about 5 failed relationships during 7 years of school - taught me to like Pesto - and how to heel and toe - and how to not let anything - and I mean anything - get in my way. :shift:

My shrink is rich.

I am not - but I am happy. :happy feet:

I think you &i should go over to your shrink tell him to lie down on his couch & we will talk him out some of his money to pay for our Shelby`s. These people do have alot of STRESS you know . Just a thought. :wacko: :wacko:

Shelby 001

All of us are a unique set of individuals who have a lot of ford expertise and good info to share with eachother we are all here to help one another, lets all tune out the negativity and have fun on this site, peace to all. :rockon:

Archived