TEAM SHELBY FORUM

From cobra2go... the Inside the oval article

This is courtesy of cobra2go. Enjoy. They are a bit tough to read as the originals were to large to upload. post-142-1149130702_thumb.jpg post-142-1149130719_thumb.jpg

I'll try this size and hope its better. post-142-1149130966_thumb.jpg post-142-1149130981_thumb.jpg

THANK'S FOR THE ARTICLE NOW THOSE ARE GREAT TIME'S 4.3 0-60 AND 12.2 1/4 MILE :happy feet: :party: :bandance: JETSOLVER IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET ONE OF THOSE ARTICLE'S THANK'S BEST OF LUCK! :party:

Thanks for that! I wonder which Magazine got those 1/4 mile numbers? I guess we'll find out within the next week or so.

From an E-mail I recieved....."12.9 is great for those guys and 13.1 probably means the Road and Track guy had to go home and change his shorts--some sort of speed record. Fear not, our times make the other guys look like the pikers they are and we tested at Milan--not exacly the quickest track on earth." There is one magazine we knew all along was going to get a number if there was a number to get :stirpot: :devil: :D

Yea I think most of those guys don't know how to race from coming out of the hole too hard and frying the tires losing time,and most don't speed shift,or know how too,so that equates to the slower 12.9,etc. But 12.2-12.3 sounds just about right too the true gearhead!!

THANK'S FOR THE ARTICLE NOW THOSE ARE GREAT TIME'S 4.3 0-60 AND 12.2 1/4 MILE :happy feet: :party: :bandance: JETSOLVER IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET ONE OF THOSE ARTICLE'S THANK'S BEST OF LUCK! :party:

That article came out of the last issue of Ford Racing magazine.The Shelby has been in a lot of their issues in the last 6 months.

This is courtesy of cobra2go. Enjoy. They are a bit tough to read as the originals were to large to upload. Shelby_1__Medium_.jpg Shelby_2__Medium_.jpg

I'll try this size and hope its better. Shelby_1__Large_.jpg Shelby_2__Large_.jpg

Jetsolver:

Great article helps get the Blue Blood flowing again. :happy feet:

Thanks

Shelby 001

Thanks for posting the article!

Yea guys....go and pick up your gt500'S right now, before they are all sold out. Yea right, one article claiming sub 4.5 sec 0-60 times and sub 12.5 sec 1/4 mile times and you guys are ready to get took to the bank. Im sorry....but not convenced. This should have been the vehicles results from the start.

I can remember when the first articles started coming out about the sub par times, everyone was quick to state that "you shouldn't listen to what the media says it's all B.S.." But when one "(1)" article comes out with what you guys consider favorable information, everyone is ready to jump on the bandwagon and now the media knows everything..................Are you guys serious. I feel really sorry for those who are going to pay 20K above for this car because I guarantee that you'll be able to get one for 3k off MSRP in 18 months time. :baby:

Yea guys....go and pick up your gt500'S right now, before they are all sold out. Yea right, one article claiming sub 4.5 sec 0-60 times and sub 12.5 sec 1/4 mile times and you guys are ready to get took to the bank. Im sorry....but not convenced. This should have been the vehicles results from the start.

I can remember when the first articles started coming out about the sub par times, everyone was quick to state that "you shouldn't listen to what the media says it's all B.S.." But when one "(1)" article comes out with what you guys consider favorable information, everyone is ready to jump on the bandwagon and now the media knows everything..................Are you guys serious. I feel really sorry for those who are going to pay 20K above for this car because I guarantee that you'll be able to get one for 3k off MSRP in 18 months time. :baby:

Uh thats three mags that ran big numbers ace.......MT, MM&FF, and the FORD pub.

Tell you what hotshot, can we all have your address so when you're wrong, we can visit and take you up on the bet. Are you willing to do that?? Do you have enough $$$$ You said guarantee right??? Put your money where your mouth is.

Archived