TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Delivered to my door...

tlea7

I don't know if I could take that pain...wait...I'm not driving mine either at the moment. Maybe I better go start it up...I don't want to fall victim to the infamous Mustang dead battery....

It survived the midwest storms from Missouri and made it safely to RI today. It stinks that I'm going to stare at it in the garage for 5 months though.

Congratulations! My car will have it's first "arrival" birthday in about 2 weeks, so I know exactly what you mean about not being able to drive it. Luckily I did get one 50 degree day in January this year and spent many hours in the car.

Enjoy.

Dave

It survived the midwest storms from Missouri and made it safely to RI today. It stinks that I'm going to stare at it in the garage for 5 months though.

Nice pics, congrats, and thanx for sharing,

Is summer here yet....

Congratulations, seems like the dream of finally owning a Shelby is coming true for many here lately. Grabber Orange with the silver stripes is definitely nice. I would put the top stripes on as well. Just my .02. Enjoy it. Mine is 1 week old today and I plan on taking it to a cruise spot this weekend if the weather holds out. Oh the joy of living in the valley of the sun.

Congrats tlea7! :happy feet: I know how it feels too when you have to wait for months before the weather would cooperate.

If it can make you feel better, look at how much snow there was when mine was delivered last March!

120_2063_IMG.JPG

120_2062_IMG.JPG

120_2063_IMG.JPG

120_2062_IMG.JPG

Congratulations on your beautiful Shelby. I picked mine up 13 months ago in Nov. a few weeks later it snowed, then a week after that we got 30 inches and my Shelby was in the garage until March! Not that much snow this winter but enough to keep my baby grounded. I might have to move to CA or something.

CC

Archived