TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Road & Track Article - Low times make sense if you read...

I just read part of the Road & Track article and now know why the 0 to 60 times and 1/4 mile times are not as good as expected. It clearly says that they just can not prevent the tires from spinning in first gear. It is a total traction issue. If the car had traction it would have smok'in fast times. The bad side of the article is it confirms what we all know - the car is a fat pig like the girl I used to date in high school - but just like her, the Mustang will still be fun to ride!!

I just read part of the Road & Track article and now know why the 0 to 60 times and 1/4 mile times are not as good as expected. It clearly says that they just can not prevent the tires from spinning in first gear. It is a total traction issue. If the car had traction it would have smok'in fast times. The bad side of the article is it confirms what we all know - the car is a fat pig like the girl I used to date in high school - but just like her, the Mustang will still be fun to ride!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Too much information!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The bad side of the article is it confirms what we all know - the car is a fat pig like the girl I used to date in high school - but just like her, the Mustang will still be fun to ride!!

Wait, wait, let me guess. Did it feel like you were throwing a toothpick down a hallway?

:hysterical2:

Archived