TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I,am pissed Dealer NOW wants 5K more!

BillyRay

Friends,

I put money down on this Shelby back in May 2005 ($2500). In Feb 2006 I put the remainder

$7500.00 as agreed and I have this in writing. He states to me today he might not get the second car.

BUT he can get a second car from a dealer friend at 15K over and its 100% sure now. He states he was was only getting 2 Shelbys in but the second car was going to be in the next allotment .

Now I,am getting the Dealer run around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you guys do ,I believe I have enough information to start putting on a squeeze, I have a

vehicle order confirmation that was done on May 3-2006,he has cashed my checks that say Shelby deposit,

I also have my name on the vehicle order confirmation.

Can I call Ford and say hey I have a order number is this Dealer getting this second car or NOT?

Any help is appreciated or ideas!!!!!!!

Thanks Billy

Friends,

I put money down on this Shelby back in May 2005 ($2500). In Feb 2006 I put the remainder

$7500.00 as agreed and I have this in writing. He states to me today he might not get the second car.

BUT he can get a second car from a dealer friend at 15K over and its 100% sure now. He states he was was only getting 2 Shelbys in but the second car was going to be in the next allotment .

Now I,am getting the Dealer run around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you guys do ,I believe I have enough information to start putting on a squeeze, I have a

vehicle order confirmation that was done on May 3-2006,he has cashed my checks that say Shelby deposit,

I also have my name on the vehicle order confirmation.

Can I call Ford and say hey I have a order number is this Dealer getting this second car or NOT?

Any help is appreciated or ideas!!!!!!!

Thanks Billy

The VOC dosen't mean anything really, anybody can walk in and have the dealer write it off the computer. If your dealer just signed up , and was not a prior SVT delear, he will probably only get one a year. You may have to pay if you want the car NOW, or settle down and wait till nect year and maybe save some $$

Archived