TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Stripe Dimensions

I am not trying to copy the super snake exactly. I love the hood and I have been planning on doing the black stripes for awhile. I have a brand new lifted 07 Fj cruiser that I am paying for and I have put about 20k of mods into my Shelby. Most of the mods are almost indentical to what is coming on the super snake and those were all done before the SS was even announced. Since I am only 22 years old, I would love to pay 32k extra for an SS, but seeing as how I have already put as much into the car as I have, there is no way I could just scrap everything and pay the 32k.

I am not trying to copy the super snake exactly. I love the hood and I have been planning on doing the black stripes for awhile. I have a brand new lifted 07 Fj cruiser that I am paying for and I have put about 20k of mods into my Shelby. Most of the mods are almost indentical to what is coming on the super snake and those were all done before the SS was even announced. Since I am only 22 years old, I would love to pay 32k extra for an SS, but seeing as how I have already put as much into the car as I have, there is no way I could just scrap everything and pay the 32k.

First of all congrats on being only 22 with a kick a$$ Shelby.... Hows that Fj? I just got rid of my H2 after 4 years of beating...

I just looked at your list of mods....and all I have to say is SWEET.... got any good pics?

And I completely understand why you wouldn't do a SS conversion after all those mods!

Good luck!

First of all congrats on being only 22 with a kick a$$ Shelby.... Hows that Fj? I just got rid of my H2 after 4 years of beating...

I just looked at your list of mods....and all I have to say is SWEET.... got any good pics?

And I completely understand why you wouldn't do a SS conversion after all those mods!

Good luck!

The Fj is a solid vehicle. I am a golf rep for Nike, so it is perfect for lugging all those clubs around! Thanks for the nice comments. I know where you are coming from though. I know when I saw dealerships selling Gt that looked like our cars I felt as though it was taking away something from our cars. That is why I am not going to change the wheels to the ss, and im not going add a bunch of the other stuff. I am going to make it as unique as possible.

Archived