TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Go see I Am Legend!!!!!

STLN08

Went to the late show last night with the wife and let me say, OMG :hyper: This show keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. The Gt500 scene is amazing. The scene is alot longer than everyone thinks and you can clearly hear the supercharger whining. WAYYYYYY COOOOL. MUST SEE! :happy feet:

On a side note, I almost jumped out of my seat 5- 7 times and alot of people were screaming during the movie. Thats all I'm gonna say. :beerchug:

if my wife wasnt having her office x-mas party at our house tonight ( everynight this past week we were cleaning .. getting ready etc ) .... I would have seen it opening night.

Had planned to allow the Movie theater the use of my Red shelby ... but had to cancel out .. was going to get some free movie passes :happy feet:

But I will probably see it tomorrow night !!!

Im pumped !

Great movie! Would have loved more GT500 scenes...I thought we would see the crashing through the plate glass window scene we all saw as a teaser when they were filming it, but I guess it didn't make it past the editors...unfortunately the footage you saw in the yahoo clip is 99% of what you will see in the movie....but it was an EXCELLENT flick nonetheless!

My 13 year old son David and I went and saw it yesterday. It made for a fun afternoon for the 2 of us. We ate a entire large tub of popcorn while we watched the movie. I am glad they kept it PG-13 and not R so we could go together.

Hoping to go see it tonight. Been busy working and getting stuff outta storage decorating after work, family drove up from S.C. too.

I saw it last night in Imax, never been to an imax show before, It was loud :dreamy: We did enjoy the movie.

I saw a critic (Gene Shalit) review this movie yesterday. He didn't like the movie. I don't trust the opinion of any guy with a mustache that big. :redcard:

post-3382-1197857309_thumb.jpg

Edit: Snoop, you better keep yours trimmed. :hysterical2:

Is that an earlier photo of Bill with an afro and glasses?

HSURB

It's not that scary... more like tension making you think something will happen.

It was ok, not the best movie but I'm not angry to have paid to see it.

Saw it yesterday, we give it a solid 2-1/2 stars, decent entertianment on a Sunday afternoon

• 3 months later...
Have not purchased the DVD yet, but wonder if it will show any extras;

like the GT500 flying througth the showroom window??????

I just watched the Blu-Ray version. There are no additional GT500 scenes above and beyond the theatrical version. There is one special feature called "Joyride Jump" that shows the production crew filming a GT500 jumping over some road debris. I believe that scene ended up on the cutting room floor as well.

Have not purchased the DVD yet, but wonder if it will show any extras;

like the GT500 flying througth the showroom window??????

I got the Blu-Ray version the other day, too. It doesn't have the showroom scene - like I saw on a cable show last year called "Shooting Cars" (I think that was the name). But just like the practice for that scene busted the h/e and dropped coolant everywhere - the 'joyride' jump scene attempts did the same thing. They runined another two GT500s for a scene that never made it into the movie.

Went to the late show last night with the wife and let me say, OMG :hyper: This show keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. The Gt500 scene is amazing. The scene is alot longer than everyone thinks and you can clearly hear the supercharger whining. WAYYYYYY COOOOL. MUST SEE! :happy feet:

On a side note, I almost jumped out of my seat 5- 7 times and alot of people were screaming during the movie. Thats all I'm gonna say. :beerchug:

The wife and I watched it last night. We thought it was great and are happy they chose the fastest best looking color combination for a S H E L B Y GT500. White would be a close second color unless is was KB, but that would be a modified color. :hysterical3::hysterical:

I just picked up the DVD and watched for the first time last night. Too bad they couldn't have included the car dealer window crash even as an extra.

Decent flick. Interesting on the DVD you get an alternate ending as well. Anyone like that one better? (See Disc 2).

:lurk:

we recently finished a home theater and watched this flick....

I was impressed! exciting movie and the car sound effects were right on!

for those who have not seen: Will smith is the one of the last humans on earth.... he could go into any abandoned car dealership and drive away any car that he wants.....no surprise to any of us he chose GT500!

I knew that guy was smart. :yup:

we recently finished a home theater and watched this flick....

I was impressed! exciting movie and the car sound effects were right on!

for those who have not seen: Will smith is the one of the last humans on earth.... he could go into any abandoned car dealership and drive away any car that he wants.....no surprise to any of us he chose GT500!

I knew that guy was smart. :yup:

Ya but in the movie he got tired of driving it too soon.................. :banghead:

WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT :censored: ???????????

Archived