TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CURRENT 2008 GT500 INVENTORY

ShelbyDude

So much for that! All American Ford in Hackensack, NJ still wants 10K over. My brother just bought a $55K Pickup from them, I bought my '03 Cobra there and that's how they reward loyalty! I told them how many were out there in inventory and how none are going for more than sticker on E-Bay and they said 10K over! I hope the '09's are announced soon.

It will be 07/08 only, if you want one get it now before their price go up again when what i said is confirmed. SVT said contract is two years only. i just called them a week ago.

It will be 07/08 only, if you want one get it now before their price go up again when what i said is confirmed. SVT said contract is two years only. i just called them a week ago.

:blink:

Thanks for the info, I guess I had kind of assumed the '09 was going to be a go based on some of the posts in this forum.

IF it's a two year only run (as originally stated) that will please some, and displease others.

:blink:

Thanks for the info, I guess I had kind of assumed the '09 was going to be a go based on some of the posts in this forum.

IF it's a two year only run (as originally stated) that will please some, and displease others.

To be more accurate the guy from SVT official line was political at the same time, he said the contract is two years only UNLESS SOMETHING WOULD GO UNDER THE RADAR...those were the exact words he used. but he was affirmative about two years contract with shelby. am not SVT but that what they said to me a week ago.

I wouldn't put much weight into what SVT says when it comes to what FORD is going to do.

I talked to them about the 08 allocation when Ford was going to cut out all the SVT dealers from getting the extra they were promised for being SVT and which we all had a CONTRACT that specifically stated that. Ford changed it, SVT said they couldn't do that and SVT dealers HAD to get the same allocation they got for 07 based on prior SVT status.

Guess what? All the SVT dealers got screwed and their allocation was taken away so Ford could give the bigger dealers the extra allocation instead based on share of nation prior mustang sales.

So much for what SVT claimed and said.

Bottom line. SVT just doesn't know about it yet because they haven't been told anything yet.

I wouldn't put much weight into what SVT says when it comes to what FORD is going to do.

I talked to them about the 08 allocation when Ford was going to cut out all the SVT dealers from getting the extra they were promised for being SVT and which we all had a CONTRACT that specifically stated that. Ford changed it, SVT said they couldn't do that and SVT dealers HAD to get the same allocation they got for 07 based on prior SVT status.

Guess what? All the SVT dealers got screwed and their allocation was taken away so Ford could give the bigger dealers the extra allocation instead based on share of nation prior mustang sales.

So much for what SVT claimed and said.

Bottom line. SVT just doesn't know about it yet because they haven't been told anything yet.

I am sensing that FORD will keep their promise...at least i wish so.....in case it goes otherwise when do you think they will announce '09'. would detroit auto show in jan be a proper occasion for such announcement ?

And from the current 08 allocations do you project that the cut down to 8000 is true?

I still think that you did an excellent paint job in your shop.

I am sensing that FORD will keep their promise...at least i wish so.....in case it goes otherwise when do you think they will announce '09'. would detroit auto show in jan be a proper occasion for such announcement ?

And from the current 08 allocations do you project that the cut down to 8000 is true?

I still think that you did an excellent paint job in your shop.

I can only hope Ford sticks with what they said about two years only, but I won't hold my breath.

I suspect the cut to 8000 is correct, but that can change before the end of the year. All I know is we got only one this year instead of the two we got for 07.

I can only hope Ford sticks with what they said about two years only, but I won't hold my breath.

I suspect the cut to 8000 is correct, but that can change before the end of the year. All I know is we got only one this year instead of the two we got for 07.

In the previous page from this thread i posted a photo of an engine from Romeo plant where they make gt500 engines. any idea what is it and in what car it goes. It seems bigger and that supercharger is bigger. does it look like future gt600?!

In the previous page from this thread i posted a photo of an engine from Romeo plant where they make gt500 engines. any idea what is it and in what car it goes. It seems bigger and that supercharger is bigger. does it look like future gt600?!

I can't open the pics.

Are you sure it isn't the engine from the Ford GT?

Archived