TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my Build date!!!

Joker45

Nothing has helped so far for me. Not that I had tried heavy drugs though :hysterical2:

That shouldn't make a differnece as that is all put in on the line as far as I know.

Yea that is true put it has already been released from plant, next step is shipping so I'm assuming it's sitting at autoport waiting for a ride. :waiting:

Very true. That could be a reason that it's still there. You know how it is, Once that car is built you just want it! :snake:

Did you ever hear anthing about your car Joker?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get excited every time I see this thread bumped, cuz I keep thinkin it is Joker, and his car is shipped... :banghead:

But I will say, mine got released 10 days before it was shipped, so I had go through the exact same amount of time waiting, and I sure wouldn't wish it on anyone!

I want to see a railcar number soon Joker!

Oh, and I truly wish I could have been there at the bash. I had to stay in town to help my father out. He had hip replacement surgery, and if I knew dempsey was gonna be there, I would have just asked him to do it at the hotel! :hysterical2:

Anyway, it looks like you all had a GREAT time, and I wish I could have been there just to get to meet you and the other folks from here! I'll make it to one of these events, for sure! :superhero:

Still nothing on my car fellas. It's still sitting at gate released. It's been 13 days now and I'm starting, err correction, going nuts :kuko:

I thought it was hard waiting for your car to be built. Naw that was easy compared to knowing it's been built and waiting for it to ship.

So it looks like best case, I'm still a few weeks out from getting my car.

Just waiting :waiting:

And DubbsFaris, I'm sure in the future we will get the opportunity to meet up. You have your priorities straight and that's what counts. Family first!

Your Not patiently waiting.... :hysterical: You prob dont have any fingernails left to chew on.

We cant wait to hear that she has been shipped to you though. :happy feet:

:hysterical2:

Thanks for the thoughts of shipping though!

I did order some stuff for it that should be hear later this week.

Stage 2 JLT and some suspension stuff. Just to hold me over till I get it. :hysterical:

Thanks for the thoughts of shipping though!

I did order some stuff for it that should be hear later this week.

Stage 2 JLT and some suspension stuff. Just to hold me over till I get it. :hysterical:

one word-

ridiculous

:waiting:

I would have driven to MI by now...you got alot of patience my man...let us know any news :headspin:

one word-

ridiculous

:waiting:

I would have driven to MI by now...you got alot of patience my man...let us know any news :headspin:

Well nothing I can do about it so I try not to get all worked up. It is frustrating knowing that my car is sitting there for 3 weeks ready to go.

I'll post up a new thread when I get some shipping news! :happy feet:

Well nothing I can do about it so I try not to get all worked up. It is frustrating knowing that my car is sitting there for 3 weeks ready to go.

I'll post up a new thread when I get some shipping news! :happy feet:

I got a MSO today on a GT 500 with a ETA of 2-19

Violent_sterb192.gif

Yea well my first ETA to the dealer was 1-16! Then 1-23, then 1-30.

I don't think I'm going to hit any of those. :banghead:

I think what has happened is the guys at SVT have been staring at your avatar and they're afraid your going to be driving around your car and not posting anything so they won't see your lady any more!!! You better send them an afidavit that you'll keep posting so they'll ship your car. :hysterical2:

Don

I think what has happened is the guys at SVT have been staring at your avatar and they're afraid your going to be driving around your car and not posting anything so they won't see your lady any more!!! You better send them an afidavit that you'll keep posting so they'll ship your car. :hysterical2:

Don

Well I think they got the message or got tired of my avitar!

They realeased my car today and I have a railcar # and some movement :headspin:

Grabber started a new thread for me here : http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24061

Archived