TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my Build date!!!

Joker45

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Congratulations!!!! If the stripes are put on at the plant, then your wait should be shorter.

Thanks!

My dealer just called me and said that my new scheduled delivery weeks is the 23rd Of January. :waiting:

Do I now qualify for PSDS??? :hysterical2:

Thanks!

My dealer just called me and said that my new scheduled delivery weeks is the 23rd Of January. :waiting:

Do I now qualify for PSDS??? :hysterical2:

Man, do you ever...I have been on Zantac for the last month now!!

That said, any news? you should have gate release sometime soon!

Man, do you ever...I have been on Zantac for the last month now!!

That said, any news? you should have gate release sometime soon!

Nothing yet.

I'm still waiting for my gate release date and ship date.

I hope sometime this week it gets shipped. then it's about a two week wait as far as I can tell before it gets to the dealer.

I know what is going to happen. I have a few rough days at work scheduled on the 23-24 of this month and I know it will probably come in during all of this and I'll have to wait a few days before I can pick it up. :banghead:

Oh the joy :hysterical:

Nothing yet.

I'm still waiting for my gate release date and ship date.

I hope sometime this week it gets shipped. then it's about a two week wait as far as I can tell before it gets to the dealer.

I know what is going to happen. I have a few rough days at work scheduled on the 23-24 of this month and I know it will probably come in during all of this and I'll have to wait a few days before I can pick it up. :banghead:

Oh the joy :hysterical:

Joker, I have a produced date of 01-02-08 but still have no gate release date. (as of yesterdaY THE 7TH.

Joker, I have a produced date of 01-02-08 but still have no gate release date. (as of yesterdaY THE 7TH.

Cool, Guess our are close then.

I'm guessing later this week they will be shipped. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Cool, Guess our are close then.

I'm guessing later this week they will be shipped. At least that's what I'm hoping.

I sure hope so. I will check maybe on Thursday again my status.

Good news for me is I will maybe get mine sooner because I live in Wisconsin. Bad news for me, it is going into my garage for a couple months. Have SLP loudmouths and frpp cai to install. Decided I needed the warranty for 3 years, then spend another $300 for a better tune.

I sure hope so. I will check maybe on Thursday again my status.

Good news for me is I will maybe get mine sooner because I live in Wisconsin. Bad news for me, it is going into my garage for a couple months. Have SLP loudmouths and frpp cai to install. Decided I needed the warranty for 3 years, then spend another $300 for a better tune.

My dealer called this morning with great news. My Shelby is on a railcar!!!!!!

Not that I know of. I'm still waiting for it to get a railcar number as far as I know.

My car is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I say, My Shelby is here in River Falls??????????

They will install the FRPP CAI in the morning and then on a rollback to home.

Did I say my Shelby is here?????????

What's the latest update Joker ?

Nothing new. I'm still waiting for it to be shipped. I don't have a railcar number and it's still sitting on the docks as far as I can tell.

The last update I got was about 24hours ago and no change since the 9th when it was released from plant.

I'm starting to think it's on a quality hold or something. I know my delivery date has been pushed back another week as of Tuesday to the week of the 30th. :banghead:

Most of the ones I have seen lately have been shipped the day after they are released from plant.

Heck ffr1229 had his built the same day and he already got his :redcard:

My car is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I say, My Shelby is here in River Falls??????????

They will install the FRPP CAI in the morning and then on a rollback to home.

Did I say my Shelby is here?????????

Well congrates! Maybe that will be me one day :hysterical2:

Mine was pulled for build only yesterday and I am already beginning to feel the "PDSS"! I know it will get worse as it gets closer. Does anything help? Massive amounts of alcohol? Heavy drugs? Something to put me in a coma? :mellow:

Nothing has helped so far for me. Not that I had tried heavy drugs though :hysterical2:

Could it be because I did not order ambiant or serius or nav or shaker1000.

That shouldn't make a differnece as that is all put in on the line as far as I know.

Just a guess Joker, but maybe yours is having the stripes put on at the outside vendor, while the other one got their stripes in-house? I heard that scenario could add two weeks to shipping.

Yea that is true put it has already been released from plant, next step is shipping so I'm assuming it's sitting at autoport waiting for a ride. :waiting:

Another possible reson for a delay, which is a good reason IMO --

Your car was randomly selected for an audit. Ford will check the car over real well to make sure everything is good, and to verify the build process is up to snuff.

Very true. That could be a reason that it's still there. You know how it is, Once that car is built you just want it! :snake:

Archived