TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My car is in!!

ShelbyRookie

FANTASTIC .... get er and hope for a warming trend and make sure you take lots of pictures !!!!!

Congratulations on what I am sure was a long wait !

Thanks Gentlemen. I will try to post some pictures. It did snow but I went anyway. It is absolutely the worst thing I have ever driven in the snow. 15 minutes west of the dealership it dried up so I got to play a bit. The car is great!! I Just love it. I have a 99 Cobra vert that I have put a ton of money into and it is fast but the GT500 is just a treat to drive. I would drive it across the country. I will try to post some pictures but I'm new to this site and might mess it up.

Don

post-11967-1197849746_thumb.jpg

post-11967-1197849885_thumb.jpg

post-11967-1197849901_thumb.jpg

post-11967-1197849746_thumb.jpg

post-11967-1197849885_thumb.jpg

post-11967-1197849901_thumb.jpg

Congrats ShelbyRookie! :happy feet: Another Canadian Shelby and another one wearing red!

I don't know how bad the weather was in Southern Ontario today, but around here we have had about a foot of snow and it's supposed to snow some more overnight. Certainly not the best weather to drive a GT500. I agree with you that this car is as bad as it gets in the snow. Just a small incline in the driveway when mine was delivered last March with some snow on the ground was a challenge!

Be safe and enjoy your new ride!

Congrats ShelbyRookie! :happy feet: Another Canadian Shelby and another one wearing red!

I don't know how bad the weather was in Southern Ontario today, but around here we have had about a foot of snow and it's supposed to snow some more overnight. Certainly not the best weather to drive a GT500. I agree with you that this car is as bad as it gets in the snow. Just a small incline in the driveway when mine was delivered last March with some snow on the ground was a challenge!

Be safe and enjoy your new ride!

Thanks for the good wishes. We got about a foot today as well. It'll be awhile until I get to drive mine again. it's supposed to thaw this week but it'll still be wet and salty. I guess I'll have to be patient.

Don

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the good wishes. We got about a foot today as well. It'll be awhile until I get to drive mine again. it's supposed to thaw this week but it'll still be wet and salty. I guess I'll have to be patient.

Don

Congrats, shes a beaut! Hope you see an early spring up there so you can take her out sooner than later.

KC666

Archived