TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of mine when picked up 12/1

mr ford

Congraulations, nice color combo. Hopefully you can still drive, waiting for a chinook here.

No can't drive anymore this year. Got it home washed, waxed and up on jack stands and put on the cover till next spring. Northeast is no place for a mustang in the winter months. :cold:

No can't drive anymore this year. Got it home washed, waxed and up on jack stands and put on the cover till next spring. Northeast is no place for a mustang in the winter months. :cold:

Congratulations! :happy feet: Nice color combo!

I know how you must feel not being able to drive it until next spring. Mine has been strored for over a month and won't be back on the road until April. :(

Great looking car.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I love your dealers paneling. Time for an update.

HSURB

Small town Ford dealer. Very down to earth owner and staff. None of the big city ploys or bull. Made it a very pleasant exchange. Being small has it's advantages, more should operate like them.

Small town Ford dealer. Very down to earth owner and staff. None of the big city ploys or bull. Made it a very pleasant exchange. Being small has it's advantages, more should operate like them.

Agreed, bought mine from a Ford/New Holland dealership in a small (300 People) town in South Dakota. Very reshreshing after dealing with the big city salesman. Mine would not even take a visa deposit, as long as I gave my word I would purchase. Great experience, Congrats again.

VERY UNIQUE ...... sweet looking car and congratulations .... does look like a bad boy car !!!

Archived