TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Video from I am legend on Yahoo home page.

mobeydick

me and the family will be at the theater at 5pm to watch.

i can't wait :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

CB

After you watch 'I am Legend', go rent "Omega Man" with Charleton Heston, the Will Smith film is a remake (actually, I think this is the 3rd one) Heston plays the ame character, and drives a '69 or '70 Mustang Convertible (I can't remember as its been a hundred years since i've seen that film)

It's rated PG-13..............

I thought Hesstron drove a red Ford LTD in his version of the film?

CB

Again, I could be off, but as memory serves me (and I do suffer ferom CRS, 'Can't remember s#*t')

But he takes his car to the dealer, has a conversation with himself, something, "what would you give me for my old car, then drive the Mustang thru a plate glass window....

Deer hunting with an assault rifle in a GT500. There's something you don't see everyday. :hysterical2:

Oh, how I miss that supercharger whine. Winter sucks. :rant:

Am at the airport in Denver, (loads of snow) heading home to San Jose, see the movie tomorrow for matinee, (need to save money for CAI etc), and it should be dry, so will likely go for a tear over the weekend...

I like how they actually got the sound of the SC right... alot of times they dont get the little things right... nice to know they took the time!

Ya, I caught that to str, also it's not the stock mufflers for sure.

cool vid.

It's 78 degrees here today!!!! Winter is great!! Summer Sucks!! 104 in the shade and these's not nuch of that. We had a heat index of 127 three days in a row this past summer. You can't drive around with the top down in that!!

It's supposed to get down to 1 degree F today. :cold: I'll take 104 over that any day.

gotta love the color HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just saw the clip ... that is a great scene ... just wish you saw more of the car in the movie. From what i heard you only see about 120 seconds of the car scene and thats about it ..... just wanna hop in my torch red and fire her up !!!!

Maybe in your neck of the woods, but it's in full effect in Denver right now. 19 degrees and snowing. Brrr

Winter started two weeks ago here in Nova Scotia. :happy feet:

YAHHHHHOOOOO, I love winter sports, ATVing, snowmobiling, sking, hockey. :dreamy:

Winter started two weeks ago here in Nova Scotia. :happy feet:

YAHHHHHOOOOO, I love winter sports, ATVing, snowmobiling, sking, hockey. :dreamy:

gotta love that florida weather ... its a tad bit wet right now but temp wise its about 79 degrees

Seems when a cold front comes in up north and heads south we down here in florida see our temps drop a few days later. Its suppose to get cold on sunday night .. in th 40's Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :hysterical2:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/pop....php?cl=5460570

This is the link.

The movie starts tomorrow!

As I recalled I saw a show where this outfit NY prep cars for movie stunt. On one of the show they were preping two Shelby GT500 for this movie. The location was in NY downtown. They destroyed one car during the stunt.

As I recalled I saw a show where this outfit NY prep cars for movie stunt. On one of the show they were preping two Shelby GT500 for this movie. The location was in NY downtown. They destroyed one car during the stunt.

I watched a show on the speed channel a while back on the making of I Am Legend, and I believe they said they destroyed 5 Shelbys in total.

dam ... must be nice to have that kinda of a budget .. u think ford gave them the cars for PR or sold them at cost to the movie people ?

Archived