TEAM SHELBY FORUM

***Helping Evelynn***

I just got this

As some of you know, Our oldest daughter Nicole delivered our first grand baby on 11-27-07, 11 weeks early.

Evelynn Nicole was born at 1:52 pm tipping the scale at 1 pound 7 ounces

this was an email I received from my bride and I thought I would post it here to my SU family.

thanks

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...c=13140&hl=

Please reference the e-mail below.

I think Nicole is asking an awesome thing.....if you would like to do this.....please forward to Nicole at: pinkachu7@aol.com

Thank you.

I have a favor to ask of you guys. If you have time, could you and the kids (and any others who would like to) write out a prayer for Evelynn and either email or mail them to me, please? I'd like to tape them to her incubator. I don't know why, but I just feel like that would help... I guess because I know all of our nurses would read them so the prayers would be said over and over again. I just think she'd like that....

I still haven't heard anything, but Dr. Brawley will probably call after her puts her pic line in.

I love you,

Niki

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys R O C K

the report to day is Evelynn is doing better

I am amazed at how much of a fighter she is

keep the prayers comming

It makes all the difference in the world

I can't wait to take her for a ride in my S H E L B Y

she deserves it

thanks Rob

Lonnie,

Keep the faith my brother.

Tomorrow at Church My wife and I will pray for Evelynn again.

godmylord.gif

Father God,

I ask that your come to Evelynn's side at her time of need. One of your new babies really needs your caring hand of healing at this time.

Lord God, I ask you to sweep away the infection that is trying to cause trouble in her body. Lord, she came into this earth a little early and needs a little extra right now. Abba, I ask these things in Jesus name.

Amen. :angel:

god-4.jpg

Mr. SS,

I forgot to tell you when I emailed Nicole a prayer last week she quickly responded back to me, said thank you and also said it's very nice to know that her Father has such a "Nice Car Buddy". :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

She sounds very nice, you are very lucky to have such a Great Daughter and Granddaughter!! :)

Mr. SS,

I forgot to tell you when I emailed Nicole a prayer last week she quickly responded back to me, said thank you and also said it's very nice to know that her Father has such a "Nice Car Buddy". :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

She sounds very nice, you are very lucky to have such a Great Daughter and Granddaughter!! :)

Thanks SS

She's Daddy's Lil Girl :happy feet:

Archived