TEAM SHELBY FORUM

***Helping Evelynn***

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Mr. SS,

Thanks for the updated pictures!! :happy feet: Evelynn is simply ADORABLE!! :dreamy:She looks strong and healthy!!! :yahoo: I am cheering for her everyday!!! :cheerleader:

P.S. Who "socked" you in the eye....... :waiting::hysterical2: That avatar is creepier than the other one...... :eek5:

Hi guys

sorry once again for the long delay in updates

I just got back in town

Evelynn is doing great, My bride got word from our daughter yesterday that they finally removed the feeding tub and she is now 100% on the bottle. Last report she was 3 lbs 9 oz.

Finally a hat that fits

th_005.jpg

Grammie picked this outfit she loves purple

th_003.jpg

Look, no feeding tube :happy feet:

th_042.jpg

We are all liking that this was posted

th_002.jpg

She is a Cuttie.th_042.jpg

God does not make mistakes. Gods plan for her life has been installed before she was born. May Evelynn grow up to be what God wants her to be a shinning light for the whole world to see. God bless you Evelynn & may God bless & watch over you and give you the desires of your little heart. May God bless your Mommy & Daddy that they will show you the love and pateince and a Godly Exsample of who your Heavenly Father is. May God bless your Grandpas & Grandmas that they will fill you with there Godly Wisdom and that you will enjoy them. Evelynn We are praying for you. WE GOT YOUR BACK

GOD BLESS

Hi guys

sorry once again for the long delay in updates

I just got back in town

Evelynn is doing great, My bride got word from our daughter yesterday that they finally removed the feeding tub and she is now 100% on the bottle. Last report she was 3 lbs 9 oz.

Finally a hat that fits

th_005.jpg

Grammie picked this outfit she loves purple

th_003.jpg

Look, no feeding tube :happy feet:

th_042.jpg

We are all liking that this was posted

th_002.jpg

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

what a story she will have to tell years down the road. Miracles happen for a reason Lonnie and she is ONE of those reasons.

I have a 24 year old nephew that was born in his 24th week and weighed less than 1 pd ... eyes closed .. wasnt breathing on his own ... he would fit in the palm of your hand .... his total hand would cover only the pinky finger nail ... very tiny ...

And he survived ....congratulations again to you and your family

She is a Cuttie.th_042.jpg

God does not make mistakes. Gods plan for her life has been installed before she was born. May Evelynn grow up to be what God wants her to be a shinning light for the whole world to see. God bless you Evelynn & may God bless & watch over you and give you the desires of your little heart. May God bless your Mommy & Daddy that they will show you the love and pateince and a Godly Exsample of who your Heavenly Father is. May God bless your Grandpas & Grandmas that they will fill you with there Godly Wisdom and that you will enjoy them. Evelynn We are praying for you. WE GOT YOUR BACK

GOD BLESS

that made me cry...wat an awesome prayer

what a story she will have to tell years down the road. Miracles happen for a reason Lonnie and she is ONE of those reasons.

I have a 24 year old nephew that was born in his 24th week and weighed less than 1 pd ... eyes closed .. wasnt breathing on his own ... he would fit in the palm of your hand .... his total hand would cover only the pinky finger nail ... very tiny ...

And he survived ....congratulations again to you and your family

it is amazing to see this little miracle for sure

Archived