TEAM SHELBY FORUM

An Evening with Carroll Shelby

Cali_KR

A little behind, some of you may have even attended this wonderful event held at the Peterson Automotive Museum in Los Angeles on Nov 8th.

Chock full of racing dignitaries, Dan Gurney, Parnelli Jones, Don "The Snake" Prudhomme, John Morton, Bob Bondurant, Phil Remington, the list goes on....

Great night, great speakers and not a bad dinner as well.

Here are some of the pics for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy,

TD aka Cali_KR

Gurney_Foyt_GT40.5.jpg

69_TransAm.5.jpg

Carroll.5.jpg

Cobra.5.jpg

Gurney_Foyt_GT40.5.jpg

69_TransAm.5.jpg

Carroll.5.jpg

Cobra.5.jpg

thanks for the pics, must have been one heck of a time

michael morris

I've been blessed when it comes to all things Shelby here the past number of weeks, from this night in early Nov, then going to Vegas mid Nov. for a trade show any touring the factory, then picking up our new 2008 GT500 over the Thanksgiving weekend, to getting tix for his 85th. What a great ride....

My wife and I where there as well. It was also neat to see some of the older guys that actually built these legendary cars wearing their original Shelby jackets and/or shirts.

I brought my book, "Remembering the Shelby Years" by Dave Freidman, and had 10 chapters signed!

For those that don't know the book, it is a great hard bound piece with chapters and period pics of many people influential to the Shelby years from 1962-1970.

It is still available, proceeds from the book go to Shelbys Childrens Fund, so a great read, and helping the kids!

Archived