TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canadian Mod. Installers

Alexandros

Anybody, anywhere on the Canadian mod shops for the packages.

Thank you for your response.

Joe at DaSilva Racing told me he was trying to be a distributor for Shelby. He is in Pickering Ont. just moved into a big new shop, was in Scarboro... He should be able to help you, I don't know his new number but you can just check his website...

Joe at DaSilva Racing told me he was trying to be a distributor for Shelby. He is in Pickering Ont. just moved into a big new shop, was in Scarboro... He should be able to help you, I don't know his new number but you can just check his website...

Do you know the www address. Thanks for the reply.

I haven't heard from anyone that this was being considered. That's not saying it's possible but since I was just with him he would've definitely said something if it were in the works. I'll see if I can get that info when I get back in town next week.

I also know Joe very well he also has worked on my car's great guy !!!.But I don't think that is going to happen?If anything Shelby co would open there own shop here.Just my 2 cent's

Sterling Ford in Ottawa is authorized to install CS6/CS8 packages. Not sure if they plan on installing SS and 40th packages later on, but it's definitely a possiblity.

Can you please ask them and inform us if they are planning to install SS and 40th...thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived