TEAM SHELBY FORUM

fastest GT500 w/EVOstage2

dragpac

i think my car at 6500 rpms is capable of 560 + with 93 octane.

My best run so far on a dyno is 553 rwhp and that was at 6100 rpms ... and he shut down right after that ....

Using the extreme tune with race gas ... how many more ponies do u pick up ?

Then why have the rev limiter at 6700? If you losing power after 62-6300,there is no sense in it.And most I've seen pull to atleast 6500,well atleast the ones that have it set that high.

to be honest the only thing I can tell you is Ive shifted my car from 6-to6500 and it runs the best numbers at 6500 the rev limiter was set at 6700 because my4:10 gears were making me hit the rev limiter at about 1100 ' with a 26" tire but now I have 3:73's and it's fine .If you'd like to see the dyno sheet i'd be happy to fax it over to you . P.S. where have you been I enjoy our chats

to be honest the only thing I can tell you is Ive shifted my car from 6-to6500 and it runs the best numbers at 6500 the rev limiter was set at 6700 because my4:10 gears were making me hit the rev limiter at about 1100 ' with a 26" tire but now I have 3:73's and it's fine .If you'd like to see the dyno sheet i'd be happy to fax it over to you . P.S. where have you been I enjoy our chats

No need for the fax,I was just saying if it peaks before you shift point, there is no use to have a higher shift point.

We have a 2 month old son, and he keeps me busy. I plan on being on here for a little while tonight.Hope to talk to ya.

Archived