TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whos got the Shelby Door sill accent stripes????

chuckstang

Their pics weren't near as sexy as Elite's

I'm believe I'm gonna have to get me some of dem!

just a word of advice...

if you want to order other stuff or might want to... hold off on ordering JUST the strips...

i ordered a set. came in a flimsy bubblewrap envelope. one was a little bent that required a little playing with to make it look right... (no protection with stupid packaging!)

oh and the kicker was the whole package weighed... oh lemme think... maybe 8 oz... shipping charges were $11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and took a week to arrive!

thats one thing that that shelby site is a joke with. i ordered the signed plaque as well... box and contents weighed next to nothing... $12 shipping and took a week!!! christ at least if you are going to charge me that ridiculous price for shipping, send my junk i order express or priority! not the slowest/cheapest means possible. i just don't understand why this company wants to make money on shipping?!?!

just a word of advice...

if you want to order other stuff or might want to... hold off on ordering JUST the strips...

i ordered a set. came in a flimsy bubblewrap envelope. one was a little bent that required a little playing with to make it look right... (no protection with stupid packaging!)

oh and the kicker was the whole package weighed... oh lemme think... maybe 8 oz... shipping charges were $11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and took a week to arrive!

thats one thing that that shelby site is a joke with. i ordered the signed plaque as well... box and contents weighed next to nothing... $12 shipping and took a week!!! christ at least if you are going to charge me that ridiculous price for shipping, send my junk i order express or priority! not the slowest/cheapest means possible. i just don't understand why this company wants to make money on shipping?!?!

Who long did you wait for your signed plaque? I think this shipping is a bit much.

just a word of advice...

It was special limited edition Carol Shelby shipping - you're package and it's contents are now collectible.

New door still trim panels are in the works right now and they are going to be very cool when the're done.

Hey Son,

Holler when you get a pic of them!

Check the top of page 39 in the 2008 FRPP catalog (it's online too), but replace the "Ford Racing" and "SVT" with "GT 500" and "SHELBY" and you'll see what's in the works. VERY cool if you ask me.

Elite how much did you pay total for your accent strips?

The $30 for them I think is fine but not for $11 more for shipping

chuck,

a friend of mine also bought them around the same time i did... same price for shipping.

if you are wanting some... they have some on ebay... cheaper and less shipping!! wish i woulda saw this before! doh!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-08-GENUI...sspagenameZWDVW

chuck,

a friend of mine also bought them around the same time i did... same price for shipping.

if you are wanting some... they have some on ebay... cheaper and less shipping!! wish i woulda saw this before! doh!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-08-GENUI...sspagenameZWDVW

thanks good thinking on ebay!

dooooh, I tried buying those from a different vendor, but I am blocked I forgot hahah.

I tried to sell some stuff awhile back and they did not sell but ebay wanted $100 in listing fees from me, I told them to take a hike.

Oh well

Ebay is a joke, you cant even call them to dispute anything

Actually does anyone have the infamous Ebay phone number to actually speak to a human being? This would be great for the future!

Ford has 'lighted' SVT door sills coming, they have been in a special Ford aftermarket parts computer lkisting for months now, just not released to public yet. Just thought you might want to know.... :ninja:

Yes indeed. please see post #13 above for more information.

Ford has 'lighted' SVT door sills coming, they have been in a special Ford aftermarket parts computer lkisting for months now, just not released to public yet. Just thought you might want to know.... :ninja:

sills.jpg

www.50Resto.com has them already I believe :happy feet:

Archived